Why Recon car salesman so pushy??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Recon car better resale value if buy in Jan? New car actually not only buy in Jan, but year of manufacturer should be Jan then should buy in Feb....
Very simple example...

For a Merz E200 year 2005 registered 2009

and same car year 2005 registered 2011

do you think both will be of same value?

Definitely not....

The unit registered in 2011 will be of higher value....:itsme:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
My friend just sold his car. same year 2005, 1 car registered 2007 and his car registered 2010. Prices are about the same. The usual case is end of the year most people wanna chase target so sell cheaper and hope can get more sales or, wanna get rid of the old stocks and bring in new stock for the coming year. As simple as that.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Very simple example...

For a Merz E200 year 2005 registered 2009

and same car year 2005 registered 2011

do you think both will be of same value?

Definitely not....

The unit registered in 2011 will be of higher value....:itsme:
Depends on buyer, but I will look at year of manufacture, not registered, because still 2005 model.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yeah, biasa in amost all 2nd hand car dealer....mau untung from sales...

Mau untung cepat-cepat samor, that's why they are pushy...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
+ and - points for buying cars at year end, year end sales for cars are much cheaper than usual, this is because like everyone said
not many would choose to buy a December or November car cuz it will consider as 1 year old even just few weeks before next year.

U get to buy it cheaper at least for those who cant really afford the ori price.

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
But i heard it's quite hard to get loans at the end of the year since most banks have already filled up their quota. So need to wait till next year when banks are looking for peoples to filled up their quota again.

Is it true?:hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
+ and - points for buying cars at year end, year end sales for cars are much cheaper than usual, this is because like everyone said
not many would choose to buy a December or November car cuz it will consider as 1 year old even just few weeks before next year.

U get to buy it cheaper at least for those who cant really afford the ori price.
My wife bought the Chery which was manufactured the previous year and got RM10k discount....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, need some help here. I'm driving Mira L2S converted kancil. MY car used to have white smoke problems. First, went and replaced valve seals but its not original ones so still got smoke. But didn't know its not ori daihatsu oil seals. So i thot my piston rings KO adi, so i went for overhaul of the whole engine, and true enough, not only my piston rings KO, my pistons oso KO due to lack of fuel. Later only find out that my fuel pump KO oso. So after changing all the necessary part and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience