which tyre you will recommend to your friend?

excelrace55

Jul 4, 2013
If your friend ask for tyre recommendation...which tyre you will recommend them? and why?
1. Michelin PS3
2. Yokohama Advigor Z.P.S
3. Goodyear DuraPlus

If your friend ask for tyre recommendation...which tyre you will recommend them? and why?
1. Michelin PS3
3. Goodyear DuraPlus
Depends how much I like my friend. #1 if I like him.
If I dislike him, I'd recommend him Continental Comfort Contact 5 made by Sime Tayar.

jerrysiow

Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
1. Michelin PS3
3. Goodyear DuraPlus
Hi Mate, #1 is an UHP tyre compare to others you mentioned above. Please avoid GY Duraplus, it's just an entry tyre or most is mild grade.

Michelin PS3 > Yokohama Advigor > GY Duraplus

If I dislike him, I'd recommend him Continental Comfort Contact 5 made by Sime Tayar.
Walao boss, ppl asking serious question but I like your answer.

1. Michelin PS3
3. Goodyear DuraPlus
Do you mean Yokohama Avid_Envigor_ZPS? If yes, then all 3 are in different categories of performance.
PS3 are in UHP, This model of Yoko are Run Flats and Duraplus are entry level tyres.
To recommend depends very much on what my friends wants. If they are those that needs superb grip in wet and dry then go for PS3. If they need a runflat then the Yoko and if they want durability then the Duraplus but then there are more other brands and tyres to choose from other then these three tyres....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Bro. Ixeo,
Sime Tayar no more liao...
Conti joint venture with Sime to set up Continental Sime, now Conti have bought over Sime share and is Continental Malaysia already, and now got Viking tyres......:driver:

Bro. Ixeo,
Conti joint venture with Sime to set up Continental Sime, now Conti have bought over Sime share and is Continental Malaysia already, and now got Viking tyres......:driver:
And I ended up using Viking. :biggrin:

If i hate my friend would surely recommend silverstone or goodyear duraplus. Or even ATR K Sports (depends on what car he drives) :rofl:

Bro. Ixeo,
Well..its still the Sime Tayar factory, Sime Tayar equipment, Sime Tayar workers... As far as I'm concerned its a Sime Tayar... same shitty tyre.

Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it a lady.

If i hate my friend would surely recommend silverstone or goodyear duraplus. Or even ATR K Sports (depends on what car he drives) :rofl:
ATR K sports is so bad?

Well..its still the Sime Tayar factory, Sime Tayar equipment, Sime Tayar workers... As far as I'm concerned its a Sime Tayar... same shitty tyre.

Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it a lady.
Mood gone already after hearing this

ATR K sports is so bad?

Mood gone already after hearing this
ATR K Sports actually is a good tyre if you understand how it performs. So for someone who I hate and dunno anything about tyres, recommend him that would get him in trouble when it rains and speeding LOL! :biggrin:

excelrace55

Jul 4, 2013
LOL why u dislike your friend? haha

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Hi Mate, #1 is an UHP tyre compare to others you mentioned above. Please avoid GY Duraplus, it's just an entry tyre or most is mild grade.

Michelin PS3 > Yokohama Advigor > GY Duraplus

Walao boss, ppl asking serious question but I like your answer.
ok noted that..thx

swift2510

Aug 13, 2008
I think he likes his friend here. If not he would not come to the forum to ask. The consideration now is 'how much' he likes his friend. If he likes him A LOT, then.....otherwise.....There's a possibility he's actually asking for himself but a bit shy and worried of how others would think of him. An ego thing, you know.

1. Michelin PS3
3. Goodyear DuraPlus
depend on budget 1st and then tyre criteria 2nd

LOL why u dislike your friend? haha

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

ok noted that..thx
Actually if he dislike his friend, no more call friend dy.....hahahhahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

If it makes you feel better, you can put the pig in a dress.
Actually in different dress already, Conti dress....hahahhahahaha:rofl:

guys and dudes here, sorry if this topic posted already or many topics opened.

i wanna ask about about HKS and Apexi spark plug

which 1 is better and about the price?

about about the 7 8 and 9 how to c which car have to use what?