which to choose, cefiro a31 or perdana v6

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Im not a hardcore performance guy, just need some power and prefer 6 piston engines, once in a while tarik, and able to take serious beatings sometimes. I need some advice which should i go for. A cefiro a31 RB25DET/1JZ or a Perdana v6 TT or can you guys recommend any better lower than 2.5cc 6 piston turbo/supercharged/4 sitter car which is below RM30K. Im really scratching my head hard cause i dont really know which to go for... lets say both cars are in good condition, which would be more reliable? more spare parts, better handling, etc. I was quite keen on getting a a31 with a 1jz engine, but alot of people are giving me alot of different opinions regarding my decision. Need some advice a.s.a.p, thank you :)

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
both are good car, with huge amount of parts for mods. Comes easily and rather affordable.
Quality wise of make, I go for the ceffy. For relative easy of sourcing parts, I vote for Perdana.

1jz2888

Oct 29, 2009
Johor Bahru
Both good but for me i go for ceffy.coz i owned one.hihi..for me its a multi purpose ride.family ride,wangan,drift.hihi..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
price, age, parts...few things to take into consideration

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Well to be honest i previously owned a perdana v6 until it got stolen so i have alot of some sort of gay love with the car, and at the same time i wanna go for the cefiro a31 well to probably learn how to drift and stuff like that :)

If i were to go for the cefiro a31,
What kind of axle,gearbox,engine,turbo, would give me around 300-400hp and is it possible to use it as a daily car with an ok mileage, i mean not good us a hybrid, but if im able to get around 400km for a full tank its ok enough for me.
And is there any rare items for the cefiro that tends to spoil and its expensive to fix? Like the NA perdana v6 main problem was the auto gearbox and to get a manual replacement cause a bomb because it was quite rare.

1jz2888

Oct 29, 2009
Johor Bahru
For parts a31 can swap parts with nissan s13,r32.for me. i put 1jz in my a31 and daily driven it for 3 years and no prob.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
can it pass jpj inspection???:confused:
Then better 6A12TT....

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Im not a hardcore performance guy, just need some power and prefer 6 piston engines, once in a while tarik, and able to take serious beatings sometimes. I need some advice which should i go for. A cefiro a31 RB25DET/1JZ or a Perdana v6 TT or can you guys recommend any better lower than 2.5cc 6 piston turbo/supercharged/4 sitter car which is below RM30K. Im really scratching my head hard cause i dont really know which to go for... lets say both cars are in good condition, which would be more reliable? more spare parts, better handling, etc. I was quite keen on getting a a31 with a 1jz engine, but alot of people are giving me alot of different opinions regarding my decision. Need some advice a.s.a.p, thank you :)
Well, one is RWD and one is FWD unless you are going 4WD for the Perdana?

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Both cars can be had for less than RM30k, but you'll have to fork out a few thousands a year on average to maintain any of those cars since they're more than 10 years old already. :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anybody knows where i can change or get this fixed? I've got chips/tear/makan on mine, wear is uneven. Only used it for a short while and this is my second one in the last year. Both has the same problem. Please call/text/pm me if you know where i can get this fixed.

Thanks.. May the torque be with you..:driver:
Fariq(012 3939290)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience