Which phone should i choose??

Oct 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Pls help guys to choose for me ...
Wanna choose between the Galaxy Note 3 and HTC One...
Both also have the display of 1080 X 1920 pixels.. nice enough..
But which is better??

catwang90

Banned
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ya lo, i think is depends on your usage la actually
these two phones are the latest phone which launched in this year ler
i will go for HTC la cause i love the camera, better quality.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Rather for for Note 3, Iphone or even Sony rather than going for HTC...

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
note 3.i using for 1months already.camera much better than note2 =). so far im satisfied with this phone =)

titipoh

Jul 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Brother, for me for sure will buy the HTC...
U know y??
As the HTC is more light compare to Note 3 130g instead of 168g
and also with the Corning Gorilla Glass 2
so no need choose lah, i choose for u, HTC One!!!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Brother, for me for sure will buy the HTC...
U know y??
As the HTC is more light compare to Note 3 130g instead of 168g
and also with the Corning Gorilla Glass 2
so no need choose lah, i choose for u, HTC One!!!
HTC One has one major disadvantage compared to the competitors - it doesn't have memory expansion options. No external cards and the HTC-ed OS is a little less user friendly compared to Samsung or Sony.

Having said that Samsung OS is really memory intensive and you have to constantly clear the memory otherwise the phone starts to go crazy with the little amount of memory left with all the bloatware that comes with the phone. And for some strange reason S4 heats up damn fast even with minimal usage.

Having used HTC, Sony, Samsung, LG and all with their latest OS upgrades, I find Sony is the best hasslefree phone. Works great, no memory problems and all that. Only issue is the stupid camera pinkish tinge on some of the cameras. Not all are affected by this issue though.

But ultimately the phone choice boils down to the TS and how intensive he is with the app usage. If he's like me then any phone will work great. If he's a heavy duty user he better choose the one with the best aftermarket Root support. Oh and Iphone5 has the best battery lifespan.

Last edited:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
If I were you, I'd test the phone physically. You might as well try:

1 - How comfortable the phone in your hands
2 - What features the other have over the other one
3 - How does the screen look like in reality
4 - Are the buttons placed nicely for you to use or do you feel more like a hassle
5 - Will you be using the stylus more if you opt for Note 3?

Same recommendations as the rest, but by the end of the day if you feel that both UI sucks, you can always use custom ROMs.
Do bare in mind, that some functions are available to each manufacturer. For example,

I had a HTC Desire S before (until the screen cracked). One feature that I liked was I was able to share the file size of applications into my external SD card. It reduces the file size on your phone's storage. On my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. It didn't had that function. I had to root my phone and install certain applications in order to enjoy that same feature. Not sure if it was the same or the S3 or S4 has that feature built in.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
note 3.i using for 1months already.camera much better than note2 =). so far im satisfied with this phone =)
Note 3 again is upgrade so certain features sure are better but I bought Note 2 which is RM700 cheaper as I don't need the extra features....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anybody knows where i can change or get this fixed? I've got chips/tear/makan on mine, wear is uneven. Only used it for a short while and this is my second one in the last year. Both has the same problem. Please call/text/pm me if you know where i can get this fixed.

Thanks.. May the torque be with you..:driver:
Fariq(012 3939290)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience