which one better...make a girl cum faster..or man last longer..

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
satria_95 said:
If the girl always come faster, that means I'll always have to bring her out and go shopping. Then I, the man, won't last long cos my money will dry out fast.
But if the girl take long time to come, then she may be putting more make up or find that she has not much clothes to wear already. When she comes, she will say she want to buy new this and that, and I, the man, won't last long also cos my money also dry out.
If I'm shit hell of a rich and I can last longer, she will definitely come faster cos she know I can last long, so she always wanna go shopping.
Seems like either way, I, the man, lose la. Cos money all go to her.
Oh... y'all were talking about sexual related stuff. F me, girls, for being so blind. Sorry.

hehehe
wei hahahaha...cum,cumcum not come la bro......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
jeffblazed,
hehehe Sorry, yeah? Forgive me "Stevie Wonder"-ness (blindness). hehehe

Maybe I always fantasize about girls coming to me and not cumming to me cos if they cum to me, that means another guy make them cum and they face at me and cum towards me while on the other hand, if girls come to me, it simply means that they are coming to me so I can make them cum when they finally come on to me and I come on to them. hehehehe

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
gal cum faster=guy 'high' faster...
gal cum more=guy 'high' more...
gal shout more=guys shiok more..
gal sleep more=guy lick more...

same theory la...cant judge...if u really insist an answer...
u'll have to experiment it urself... :cool:

jeffblazed said:
which is better make a girl cum faster(multiple orgasm) or man stim longer (screwing for a long time).....you choose

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
mali mali...gua mali....lu mali...
lu tak mali=i mati...
i tak mali=u shiok sendiri....in d end=mati...
wakakaka.. :D

satria_95 said:
If the girl always come faster, that means I'll always have to bring her out and go shopping. Then I, the man, won't last long cos my money will dry out fast.
But if the girl take long time to come, then she may be putting more make up or find that she has not much clothes to wear already. When she comes, she will say she want to buy new this and that, and I, the man, won't last long also cos my money also dry out.
If I'm shit hell of a rich and I can last longer, she will definitely come faster cos she know I can last long, so she always wanna go shopping.
Seems like either way, I, the man, lose la. Cos money all go to her.
Oh... y'all were talking about sexual related stuff. F me, girls, for being so blind. Sorry.

hehehe

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
I think the best is for the guy to cum again and again and agian....one man bukake. muahahaha

P/S: your balls feel like they're constantly being squeezed the next day. so all of you be warned.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
eh! marathon sex will leave you dicky numb at the end laa......I'd prefer for the girl to cum earlier and in multiple orgasm. if you can get the timing right for mutual orgasm that would be perfect!

So if you can wear down the girl by getting her box to suck on your dick as many times as possible then you can save your money from being spent cause she would be too weak to even stand up.

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
devious17 said:
eh! marathon sex will leave you dicky numb at the end laa......I'd prefer for the girl to cum earlier and in multiple orgasm. if you can get the timing right for mutual orgasm that would be perfect!

So if you can wear down the girl by getting her box to suck on your dick as many times as possible then you can save your money from being spent cause she would be too weak to even stand up.

good 1....

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
i love dat quote! MUTUAL ORGASM... :D

but anyway, just agree in the 2nd para...it'll be just great to slam on bed immediately after sex... :p i mean, really fall asleep...

dat's y, having sex on weekend will be just great (coz u don hv to wake up for work the next day n stil hv ur partner on ur mind,thinkin of romantic moments u had last nite...) :rolleyes:

agree all? :D

devious17 said:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
bikinigal said:
i love dat quote! MUTUAL ORGASM... :D

but anyway, just agree in the 2nd para...it'll be just great to slam on bed immediately after sex... :p i mean, really fall asleep...

dat's y, having sex on weekend will be just great (coz u don hv to wake up for work the next day n stil hv ur partner on ur mind,thinkin of romantic moments u had last nite...) :rolleyes:

agree all? :D
Couldn't recall the so call romantic moment anymore after all the tired session n abs exercise :D :D :D

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
got the playback kah? send to me la, i go mass production..cheap cheap sell 5 bucks only ma...cum cum:D

Toyota Leg

Apr 30, 2005
i think the main point is how long our guy can hold? because if we can hold it longest, the gal confirm can get orgasm, may be can have 5-6 times orgasm in 10 min or may be more, but one more think is very important don't try more than 20min because gals will getting uncomfortable if dry, but i trust even western guys also cannot hold more than 20min, u will getting tire if not yet to shoot out the sperm! :D :D :D

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
agree...to many times of orgasm can lead to drowsiness...then, tired...so,dat's y i say...lepas buat,tidur lo.... :D

Toyota Leg said:
i think the main point is how long our guy can hold? because if we can hold it longest, the gal confirm can get orgasm, may be can have 5-6 times orgasm in 10 min or may be more, but one more think is very important don't try more than 20min because gals will getting uncomfortable if dry, but i trust even western guys also cannot hold more than 20min, u will getting tire if not yet to shoot out the sperm! :D :D :D

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
bikinigal said:
agree...to many times of orgasm can lead to drowsiness...then, tired...so,dat's y i say...lepas buat,tidur lo.... :D
lepas buat tidur ? bukan mandi? eeewwwww..............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all MODmasters,

I have a Cordia 1.8L and now using magma 1.5L.I just bought this car from my bos last year and trying to change the engine.The cordia engine was blown before this my bos told me.I'm a noobie in modding cars but are keen in learning and getting a new engine for a start . I plan to play turbo since i never had one before. so the questions goes like this:

1. What are the list of engine should be compliant to my car?

2. What are the price for each engines, since i'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience