where to rent a Tuxedo

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
You should go to those wedding photography shops first. In PJ i would probably ask you to go to SS2 where there are 2 big bridal gallery shops. Inside Sunway also has a briday gallery shop (dunno if it is closed?)

In KL the only shop i have went to is Dynasty formal wear in Jln Tuanku Abdul Rahman. The shop is in level 1 or 2 inside a building front of the cinema near Sogo. Its not in Pertama complex. I forgotten their rental rates. But i remember you need to pay RM500 deposit.

If you wanna buy, i can only think of Marks and Spencer in KLCC. Only they have tuxedo. But you would be paying about RM700 for the jacket and RM400 for the pants. You could buy from Bonia too if they still stock it off season. Prices should about Marks and Spencer range too. But tailoring would be cheaper. Or you could get a nice black suit from Kamdar at RM180. You don't get the satin front lapels and covered satin buttons. Geta bowtie and cummerbund set for RM99 inside Metrojaya in KL.

Just a suggestion though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear friends,

Sad day today it is for me to lost my beloved, well taken care of 'cari makan' car (Proton Satria Gti 1.8cc Mivec) that has been stolen at USJ 10, Subang Jaya. Exact location is at the car parking lot directly facing in between Old Town white coffee kopitiam and Top Speed workshop. The time estimated that it was stolen was between 4pm - 7pm on the very fateful date of 12/03/2009. Kindly take note of the items that was in the car:-

1) E-Manage blue, 2) RSM gen-1, 3) Adj...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience