Child Abuse: The Sickest Parents In Malaysia

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I'm sorry if this post disturb you. I just can't release my emotion without writing something here. This thread is made to spread more and more awareness among us car enthusiasts and to remind among ourselves that we should wholeheartedly love, protect, and nurture our children which is a gift from God (if you believe in God) or whatever your faith is, not to fall into emotional abusive actions.

I'm a father of 2 and I know sometime we can run out of patience when dealing with these little ones. Just take a few deep breaths and walk away for a moment to cool yourself down. Think of how helpless they are. If parents don't protect them who else? Their upbringing entirely depends on us as parents.

For those still single, take this as premarital lesson.

Today, reported in newspaper.
Baby Shaken Into a Coma
A FOUR-month-old baby slipped into a coma after his father allegedly shook him vigorously to stop him from crying, reported Harian Metro.
A source told the paper that the man, in his 20s, tried to cover up his actions by telling doctors at the Selayang Hospital that his son was having breathing problems due to an epileptic seizure.
“The doctors immediately gave the baby respiratory aid before doing a thorough medical check-up, including an X-ray.
“They detected internal haemorrhage on the left side of the brain as well as on both eyes,” the source added.
Suspecting the child was physically abused, the doctors lodged a report at the hospital's police base.
The case has since been referred to the Kepong police station.
The incident allegedly happened at the man's home in Kepong at around 8.30pm on Monday.

Some other recent high profile cases in videos. VERY DISTURBING!!!
8-month-old abused by mum. I think she got 18-mths in jail for her action.

[youtube]_Vob-vNq0t4[/youtube]

This video was uploaded in youtube sometime in Dec'12. The man pushed, punched, kicked and thew the toddler.
[youtube]zEdsMyWKXdI[/youtube]

All these videos are really heartbreaking. No animal would do this to its offspring.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
These are heartless and STUPID parents... Why on earth they were having kids in the first place??? :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
These are heartless and STUPID parents... Why on earth they were having kids in the first place??? :banghead:
Probably not planned for or maybe just wanted some fun, but this happens....:banghead:

Cannot stand the sight of the lady whacking the poor defenseless child.....:mad:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
lack of patient parents

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Probably not planned for or maybe just wanted some fun, but this happens....:banghead:

Cannot stand the sight of the lady whacking the poor defenseless child.....:mad:
So kesian la that poor baby... All he/she wanted is her mother's love.. :bawling:. The lady just got 18 months jail? WTH... Even 18 years are not enough la.

NRC

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
There're many reasons for these people to abuse their own youngs. It might range from life stress, alcoholism, drug (substance) abuse, came from a broken home to being an abused kid him or herself. Not everyone is fit to be a parent. Jail term might deter such incidents. Proper psychiatrist treatment, religion, moral support to proper counselings might assist more effectively than the law.

There're so many incidents whereby these people abuse animals too.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
It's really sad to see all those child abuse case..as an expecting father myself I can't imagine how can a father or mother abuse their own child. Where has all the compassion and moral went. I love kids a lot, even before my wife conceive our 1st baby. my mum in law is a full time baby sitter at home so I got involved in taking care of the babies sometimes...from feeding, diaper change to bathing...sometimes the babies cry then the 3 or 4 years old would disturb you but I don't think they deserve to be beaten so brutally because they are still so small and still don't understand fully.

Just my humble advice la, if you do not want to accidentally conceive a child during your relationship then don't have premarital sex or do some protection (both guy and girl). I see quite a lot young couples now get married because the girl accidentally got pregnant including my friends around me.

For those who are married, if plan to have a child in the family then better do planning and most of all be ready to face all the constant midnight wakes, the stress, the pain and sweat..etc...a child should not be viewed as a burden...it's a gift from god...My wife have a few friends who got married for more than 10 years but can't even get pregnant...

Those kids that got abused, some when grow up they won't become the abuser also...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
most of cases links 2 young parents, they are not stupid, but emotionally disturbed
most probably those lil' ones r sumhow came early & they could not cope wit the atmosphere wit those lil ones around. my fren married @ 28 waited 4 years to have the 1st & no problem he's happier than ever. he said 2 me, "i enjoyed being single for 10 years, doing so much things together for 4 years & think i've done everything now focusing to the lil' one for that journey 2 the end". well thats my opinion & my story tq. :hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's really sad to see all those child abuse case..as an expecting father myself I can't imagine how can a father or mother abuse their own child. Where has all the compassion and moral went. I love kids a lot, even before my wife conceive our 1st baby. my mum in law is a full time baby sitter at home so I got involved in taking care of the babies sometimes...from feeding, diaper change to bathing...sometimes the babies cry then the 3 or 4 years old would disturb you but I don't think they deserve to be beaten so brutally because they are still so small and still don't understand fully.

Just my humble advice la, if you do not want to accidentally conceive a child during your relationship then don't have premarital sex or do some protection (both guy and girl). I see quite a lot young couples now get married because the girl accidentally got pregnant including my friends around me.

For those who are married, if plan to have a child in the family then better do planning and most of all be ready to face all the constant midnight wakes, the stress, the pain and sweat..etc...a child should not be viewed as a burden...it's a gift from god...My wife have a few friends who got married for more than 10 years but can't even get pregnant...

Those kids that got abused, some when grow up they won't become the abuser also...
Congrats, bro. TR. And since you already had a taste of what to come, you are ready for it. Also enjoy them while you can, especially through their growing up stages. Before I know it, my 2 kids teenager already, then now the next stage of problems....:driver:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

Congratulation TitanRev you're going to be a father:shakehands:! Piston or cylinder?:biggrin: (just kidding). Girl or boy?

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Congrats, bro. TR. And since you already had a taste of what to come, you are ready for it. Also enjoy them while you can, especially through their growing up stages. Before I know it, my 2 kids teenager already, then now the next stage of problems....:driver:
Right bro, the most satisfying is seeing them growing up everyday.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
the first video i cant watch untill end..pity that baby. innocent baby..hope all to be father wont follow this way to threat baby. take a good care of a baby.later when we old , this baby do back like what we did to him/her. true story

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

do anyone encounter the same problem as mine? i am driving proton perdana, i always found that my passenger side (front and back) carpet wet. last time i paste some black gum under carriage (to cover the rubber washer) and tried by putting on clear silicon also (under the carpet, to cover the whole of the rubber washer). however, the problem is still there.

anyone can help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience