What's in the OCT after 4 months?

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
will it affect the durability of engine ..
bcoz my case is, the foreman says the engine will bleed~ oil leaking out from gasket, seals.. (aka 七孔流血).. bcoz the air inside engine room.. got no where to go/release...
Are you sure that you have told him the correct way? The brether should be on the engine side, seal the nipple on the intake hose. If you are right, then ask your mechanic to consider changing career.

Last edited:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Just reminder...for small custom OCT, like the fuel filter...Please put it lower then your Throttle Body or Carburetor...as the pressure build up and accumulated oil will suck or even flow back to your TB or Carby...

Plus...please make sure when using the custom fuel filter style fuel filter...it doesn't choke the engine...not all engine are suitable using that method...

if you blow the fuel filter...it's kind of hard to blow...compared to a bigger custom OCT...

happy DIY

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, im planning to mod my current wira front into evo3. suddenly my heart caught the E3 look. dono y. is that legal or illegal? some people say, if put proton emblem in front, there is no saman. i see lot of wira with lancer facelift passing thru. is that legal? approximately how much is the price to convert the front bonnet,fender n bumper n the E3 light?????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience