WHere to buy fake leather?

Jul 14, 2010
Selangor
Hi. I want to wrap my armrest with leather/ fake leather. DIY project for me. But where can i buy the material? I am in PJ area. Can pls direct me to any place in PJ or KL that sells the material?

Last edited:

jellee

Jul 14, 2010
Selangor
Thanks for the info. Just wondering if they would be willing to sell me a small piece only.
Will go check it out.

jellee

Jul 14, 2010
Selangor
I dont need such a big piece for this small project of mine. Anyhow, in the true spirit of DIY/recycling/cost saving, I can canibalise an old diary of mine which has a PU leather cover. I think is large enough for my purpose. If that fails then only I will take yr suggestion. TQ.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
jellee...

if u do take the 1m piece and have some scraps, do sell them to me. i have a shift boot that i'm restoring and am in need of some fake/real leather. black colour of cos.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
urrrm....diy make leather i got no stomach to do la...if diy wrap fake leather i wanna try out la. like i said... need to make a shift boot cover since old 1 aredy torn.

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Some furniture shop have some pieces of samples...attach to their leather sofa... This might be enough to gear knob....
Shift boot..... tak cukup lah...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
gear knob aredy wood...dowan touch. wanna keep interior as ori as possible...oni need enuff for gear shift boot

RF_team

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
who 1 real leather pls pm me i got some black colour real leather.
price start from RM5 only self collect.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

With all the car theft going around lately, has anyone managed to find their cars back? It's difficult to rely on the polis as they have more important cases to deal with. Maybe for those who have managed to recover their cars, you could share some of your experiences with us. You may have done someting different from some of us who never saw our cars ever again. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience