What type people is this?

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
I just shifted to a new housing area 2 months back. Here I met with a Malay lady that stay infront of my house. Very friendly, so I try to make friend with her and i success.

Then last Wednesday, when she reverse her van, she hit my car's rear bumper that i parked infront of my car. At that time got another neighbour witness all this happens. So she try to say sorry to me and will pay for the damage caused by her. So i say no problem, since she say sorry and willing to pay. Then I got a shop that can change and spray the bumper for rm230 and I told that it cost rm200 and she say she willing to pay for it but only can pay on Thursday. So I say is ok, try to trust her, but all the nightmare starts. On Thursday when I try to ask her for the money she said she got no money and going to divorce with her husband. So I pity her and give her another day as she is selling satay(got 2 to 3 stalls). The funny thing here is her husband still staying with her, and everyday the house is very noisy not because of fighting but singing. Then I feel that she is trying to cheat me, so I tell her that I borrow money from other people and need to pay it back, then only she say she will pay as got a chinese not yet pay her when doing house warming. Then she give me 50 only. From here I now that she is cheating as satay seller won't let people 'hutang' them for long. Somemore she got 2 stalls. For info my house is a double storey house, same as hers the price is 140k and hers is around 120k. For a people that can buy a 120k house got no money, can you believe?
At Friday night I try to call her again, guess what she end my call direct, then I go to her stall and ask the money, she only can give me 100 so I take it and starts to talk alot. On Saturday morning I ask her again, this time she starts to yell at me, saying that I'm not suppose to ask her for money, and she said she will not run away from me. i insist for the money then suddenly her husband start to warn that he will report to Police if I don't get lost from their house, then I shout back at him
'is your wife's mistakes she have to pay for it, she say to pay me back on Thursday but now is Saturday, who's fault is this?'
Then he say 'is your fault that you park your car at roadside'
then I fight back 'mistake is mistake, you have to pay for it, I'm here to know when you can pay me the balance, not to argue, but is you are the lady that don't want to pay so I make noise, is not my fault.'
When I went back to my house, she come to me and give me 50, but still Making all the noise, say I'm wrong and her husband also help her, saying that got this type of neighbour is they are not lucky. The road can park 4 Kancils side by side but yet she still can hit my car. Then after this incident I know from my neighbour that they never pay people any full amount of money on renovation, I'm considered the luckiest that can get back the full amount of money..
So when this happens, I think the best is make police report unless they are willing to pay on the spot.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro, you now staying in Seremban ah ?

andy_lka

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
aiseh, wut a sad story bro, really pity u, but considered lucky as well,

managed to get bck the money....

bro, u shud know, in this world, anything can happened, sum more u good to her, ended up her husband wanna make a poli*e report, this really makes me laugh while i;m reading on ur thread..

my gosh, wut world is this??? someone doin wrg, n wanna abuse the innocent 1?

well, luckily u didn;t report after 2 days, coz i will be useless for an accident after 24hrs....

bro, take care, he might revenge on u by making more satay smoke to ur hse, ..

man! juz kidding! haha

cheerss~~~~

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
You're damn lcuky she didn't ask you to contra the money by paying you in satay. One stick RM0.40. She has to cook for you 500 sticks of satay.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
andy_lka said:
aiseh, wut a sad story bro, really pity u, but considered lucky as well,

managed to get bck the money....

bro, u shud know, in this world, anything can happened, sum more u good to her, ended up her husband wanna make a poli*e report, this really makes me laugh while i;m reading on ur thread..

my gosh, wut world is this??? someone doin wrg, n wanna abuse the innocent 1?

well, luckily u didn;t report after 2 days, coz i will be useless for an accident after 24hrs....

bro, take care, he might revenge on u by making more satay smoke to ur hse, ..

man! juz kidding! haha

cheerss~~~~

satay smoke to your house still ok.......mana tau your pet dog or cat hilang entah ke mana then u will know where is your pet liao......kena cincang buat satay.....

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
I know after 24 hours I cannot do anything, that's why I'm very angry with it.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
kyheng said:
I know after 24 hours I cannot do anything, that's why I'm very angry with it.

well there is alot of things can be done...... slowly think of it.....

sell satay..........= food..........if the food people eat until food poisoning.......

Last edited:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
andy_lka said:
dun worry, it';s over n u got the money too....
is not about the money is about being good and trust some1 and end up the malay couple threat him like a fool

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
prodigy said:
You're damn lcuky she didn't ask you to contra the money by paying you in satay. One stick RM0.40. She has to cook for you 500 sticks of satay.
haha....so funny la u bro....

lets say one day eat 10sticks satay....wa... can eat 50 days man!!!

but since u juz move to there..and met this kind of neighbour....next time u see them oso not syiok oledi.... so u beter park ur car at other side....later they 'hit n run'....

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Yeah treated like a fool, yes is true, we give them chance but they climb my head. If I meet with this problem again, I will report to police direct. But sometimes we must know a thing, if repair a bumper cost 200, and report to police will cost 300+200, which will you choose?

Yarloh, now meet also no syiok already

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
kyheng said:
Yeah treated like a fool, yes is true, we give them chance but they climb my head. If I meet with this problem again, I will report to police direct. But sometimes we must know a thing, if repair a bumper cost 200, and report to police will cost 300+200, which will you choose?

Yarloh, now meet also no syiok already

300 + 200?

report polis liao still giving u 200? give u a FU_K got la......hahahaha

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
300 is for police report, 200 is to repair bumper. If claim insurance, then NCD will become 0% again, mine now is 55% liao, if 10-20% sure I will report to police and claim insurance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Is it really the end for cheap and rare imported used parts? The Government has finally decided to gradually phase-out certain components namely, brake pads, tyres, batteries and so on, before moving on to more critical items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience