What type of fish can last?

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Hi all,

Looking forward to rare a fish as pet in my room :lol: , what fish can last for long? Budget not too high (RM 100 or less). I'm buying in pair. :rolleyes:

Thanks B)

BabyPups

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
how big is ur tank?
how big the fish u wanna get?

if can last, usually is fighting fish
don feed oso can wan

BabyPups

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
gold fish very fast mati leh
must clean water all frequently oso

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Depends on what kinda set-up youre looking for ???
Paludarium, Planted, Plain, Brackish, Saltwater ???
How big is your tank ???
You gotta decide on what kinda set up you want b4 you can decide on the fish...

Check the internet for more info...

But if in general then just get fighting fishes...

CHEAP AND THEY LAST LONG...

SUMORE GOT FIGHT TO SEE...

CHEERS : ;) :D

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Buy small TIGER fish,hv many type.......black tiger, gree tiger,gold tiger...
Buy small type 1,it will grow become big...
1 pcs RM0.70 only.....Buy RM7.00 hv 10 liao...very tahan 1

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Salted fish!!!!!!! :P :lol:
Last almost forever. I have one that's a year old and I don't need to change water, feed it or anything. In fact, I've eaten part of it, liao. Caught this siakap and got it salted, mar. :P :lol:

Seriously, there are nice and beautiful flowerhorns in Laguna fish pond. It's FREE, too. How? :P

BabyPups

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Originally posted by headache@Dec 9 2004, 12:07
Salted fish!!!!!!! :P :lol:
Last almost forever. I have one that's a year old and I don't need to change water, feed it or anything. In fact, I've eaten part of it, liao. Caught this siakap and got it salted, mar. :P :lol:

Seriously, there are nice and beautiful flowerhorns in Laguna fish pond. It's FREE, too. How? :P
uncle, show us where is the pond la
i oso want to tangkap

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Discus ..... buy in pair....very nice....

or

Parrot Fish ...

Godl Fish ....very dirty....

Buy NEON fish la.... or sword tail fish ....

Buy GUppy also can....easy to rear and don die easily....

hammett

Nov 17, 2003
Toman is the way to go man....

get the Toman Bunga, or even better, some other rare species of toman. Ferocious, and hardy. Can sacrifice frogs, cicaks, fish, cockroach, baby mice, or anything that can fit its mouth.

Very happening fish.

No need for filter, no need for oxygen pump, no need frequent cleaning. Feed once a week also can. Best of all....Baby Toman Bunga can be bought for RM10 only. Or less. Can grow fat and huge, depending on tank size.

Good way to impress girls who come into your room....

You : "Dear, see my fish? Damn fierce wan" (throw a frog/cicak/whatever inside).
Girl: "Wahhhh, so ganas arrrr, so macho lar you, keep this kind of ferocious fish, lets fuck..."

Happening.....

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
I'm not very good in fish stuff, but I used to rare sepat, puyu, and afew 'eat shit' fish <--- if you guys know which fish I'm taking about :lol: the black color one his mouth is like a vacuum cleaner LOL :lol: .. these fishes can last very long especially the puyu. But I prefer a nicer fish most importantly can last long. I rare before gold fish about 20+ of them all died after 2-3 months :ph34r:

I'm not sure what setup to go for, only the normal one by using normal water with 'clorin' and oxigen .. saltwater those have to wait when I'm a pro. I will be going to glass shop to custom my own aquarium fish tank, much cheaper than fish shop I think. :rolleyes:

Fighting fish too small to see, i prefer the size bigger a little. Hey guys, my budget only RM 100 for a pair ok. I hope all the fishes you all name is within my budget so I can go look look.

Can recommend me a brand for oxigen? price leh?

I will also rare some tortoise. :lol: <--- very cheap budget and very very very long lasting.

Thanks.

Aetobatus

Known Member
Jul 30, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by hammett@Dec 9 2004, 12:26
Good way to impress girls who come into your room....

You : "Dear, see my fish? Damn fierce wan" (throw a frog/cicak/whatever inside).
Girl: "Wahhhh, so ganas arrrr, so macho lar you, keep this kind of ferocious fish, lets fuck..."

Happening.....
Hahaha.. very happening indeed.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by BabyPups@Dec 9 2004, 12:17

uncle, show us where is the pond la
i oso want to tangkap
[/quote]
There's the new Giant Hypermarket along LDP. Across is a new Shell petrol station. Behind this Shell is Laguna. Note: You must fish WITHOUT the reel or they'll charge you RM8. Bring an air pump to keep the fish alive.
Oh.... Laguna opens from 3 pm daily except Sat and Sun where they open at 2pm. Monday is the off day. Happy fishing. :P

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
If you are rearing it in room. I assuming you are going to have a small or moderate size of tank.

Maybe 2"x1"x1". It is good for you to rear guppy. You can decorate the tank with plastic plants and others decoration. And you can do a few layer filteration. Then you will not have to change water for at least 3 weeks or month plus..

As for the water pump make sure it is pumping at least 15 times the volume of the water in your tank to have a clean and healty water for your fishes..

If you have big tank like 4x2x2 or 5x2x2 you might consider arowana?
Forget the old theory that aro can't be keep in multiply. You can keep two or even more together in a tank. Make sure you rear them with Koi. If you keeping 2 aro then put 2 koi that are the same size into the tank. it will keeps them away from fighting. If you keeping more aro. 3 Koi is normally enough. if you want more it is up to you. Make sure your Koi is the same size or bigger then your aro. or else the koi become the aro's food..

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
aro can last you to max about 18 years.
BUT alot of care to make sure it live till 18 years.!!!

I think guppy is good for you. Less and easy maintaince.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo..to all sifu/mrbear..,

Where can i find spray can that heat resistance...and what kind of specification im loking for exactly. I mean the code name.

How does they specified it at the spray can..is it like wat mrbear said
15vermillion+33red.

Hardware shop can get ar??:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience