Wat's the max boost for a stock 4g93t terbalik?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
bro the rods not plug and play meh?..buy the 19mm pin holes ma nonit machine liao lo?..

Err... Yes 19mm for GSR pistons. But 4AGZE pistons have slightly bigger pins. 20m if I'm not mistaken.

4G93T will still be able to perform without a MIVEC head. But it cannot perform without a good rods... Hehe... think about it.

4G93T most failure take place on the rods. It's too long and too thin... And the torque is quite high. Thanks to the long stroke. So, think again.

DURATECH rods - RM1600
Installation - RM600 including machining
Racing bearings - RM700
Dynamic Engine balancing - RM500

Total - RM3400

MIVEC head - RM2100
Installation - RM250
Topset - RM270(viton topset + metal gasket)

Total - RM2620 but 300whp...? I doubt the rods can take...
Wow..all the price you also know :biggrin:
Do you know how much charge for install piston and ACL bearing ?? remove whole block...:smokin:

Wow..all the price you also know :biggrin:
Do you know how much charge for install piston and ACL bearing ?? remove whole block...:smokin:

All the price are just indicative figure... Can be slightly different depending on shop reputation n how close r u with the mechanic... To take out the n dismentle the engine normally cost ard 500-600 lor. If engine boring required, prepare Another 150-200. If Conrod pin hole require modding, will cost another rm30/pc.

Again, those r just indicative figure.

All the price are just indicative figure... Can be slightly different depending on shop reputation n how close r u with the mechanic... To take out the n dismentle the engine normally cost ard 500-600 lor. If engine boring required, prepare Another 150-200. If Conrod pin hole require modding, will cost another rm30/pc.

Again, those r just indicative figure.

Okk ! Thanks !! :)
Taiko ~ after changing new piston...
cannot rev over 4k ..and cannot straight away go dyno right ? Have to drive for 1000km only can go dyno ??

Okk ! Thanks !! :)
Taiko ~ after changing new piston...
cannot rev over 4k ..and cannot straight away go dyno right ? Have to drive for 1000km only can go dyno ??

Depends la... If u sayang ur engine,

After installation, start car and idle for 1 whole day. Then run in 1000km. Then change oil and run in another 4000km. Then only go for otr/dyno tuning.

If u're okok sayang your engine, run 1000km also can ed.

But u just okok with ur engine and don't mind paying for rebuilt, then mae tune lor.. if won't picia straight away, but the sakit will come later.

It all depends on u only ma...

4G93T will still be able to perform without a MIVEC head. But it cannot perform without a good rods... Hehe... think about it.

4G93T most failure take place on the rods. It's too long and too thin... And the torque is quite high. Thanks to the long stroke. So, think again.

DURATECH rods - RM1600
Installation - RM600 including machining
Racing bearings - RM700
Dynamic Engine balancing - RM500

Total - RM3400

MIVEC head - RM2100
Installation - RM250
Topset - RM270(viton topset + metal gasket)

Total - RM2620 but 300whp...? I doubt the rods can take...

Wow...the price is near wat the wkshop quoted...slighter cheaper. U sure know ur stuff. :adore:

Assuming I follow the first option as wat u suggested.....rods,bearing,engine balancing. In ur opioion,Whats the max boost/whp achievable with this strengthen block? Should I bore my cc also since the block is taken out? I heard the cylinder are quite closed to each other. My engine is only 3.5 years old. It was a 1.8T GDI tiptronic previously but I converted to manual and the head to GSR....wrong mod :banghead:

Sorry for asking so many qns :rolleyes:

Wow...the price is near wat the wkshop quoted...slighter cheaper. U sure know ur stuff. :adore:

Assuming I follow the first option as wat u suggested.....rods,bearing,engine balancing. In ur opioion,Whats the max boost/whp achievable with this strengthen block? Should I bore my cc also since the block is taken out? I heard the cylinder are quite closed to each other. My engine is only 3.5 years old. It was a 1.8T GDI tiptronic previously but I converted to manual and the head to GSR....wrong mod :banghead:

Sorry for asking so many qns :rolleyes:

Well, there are a rule of thumbs. Most say maximum can go for 2.0mm boring. But for some case like 4G91/4G61/4G67, The center to center distance are the same as the bigger capacity engine like 4G92/4G63 but with smaller bore diameter. In other words, they have thicker cylinder wall.

However, 4G93T 82mm no problem la. Oversizing bore is a good option to ensure u have a 100% round cylinder since everything is already taken out. And of course bigger capacity. But 82mm supercharge pistons are not easy to find.

Direct injection if good for high compression turbo charging.

Wow!! 5000Km so long ler ^^
I weekend only drive my car while ... I think 1 month only run 500km.. :biggrin:
Taiko !! You all know remove block and install piston ..need how long time ?
1 week enuf ??

Wow!! 5000Km so long ler ^^
I weekend only drive my car while ... I think 1 month only run 500km.. :biggrin:
Taiko !! You all know remove block and install piston ..need how long time ?
1 week enuf ??

if remove block and install back quite fast lar,no need half day can finish already,if u wanna rebore may be have to wait the machine shop fella like one week like that at lee brother,if other place i thing 2or 3 day can kao tim already,u know how fast my ex master to steal my friend skyline rb26 tomei complete 2.8cc stroker kit to other friend skyline r34 rb26 there,the answer is 2 hour with drinking teh ais and smoking.....

Well, there are a rule of thumbs. Most say maximum can go for 2.0mm boring. But for some case like 4G91/4G61/4G67, The center to center distance are the same as the bigger capacity engine like 4G92/4G63 but with smaller bore diameter. In other words, they have thicker cylinder wall.

However, 4G93T 82mm no problem la. Oversizing bore is a good option to ensure u have a 100% round cylinder since everything is already taken out. And of course bigger capacity. But 82mm supercharge pistons are not easy to find.

Direct injection if good for high compression turbo charging.

True, 82mm pistons nt easy find. So far only 81.5 available. Unless use CP pistons but cost 2.5k...

If bore 0.5mm got 1900cc?

if remove block and install back quite fast lar,no need half day can finish already,if u wanna rebore may be have to wait the machine shop fella like one week like that at lee brother,if other place i thing 2or 3 day can kao tim already,u know how fast my ex master to steal my friend skyline rb26 tomei complete 2.8cc stroker kit to other friend skyline r34 rb26 there,the answer is 2 hour with drinking teh ais and smoking.....

walao...so fast ler !!
taiko !! If install same mm piston which is 82mm...
MUST rebore it ?? Or just plug and play ??
you master damn syok ler !! HEHE!!

True, 82mm pistons nt easy find. So far only 81.5 available. Unless use CP pistons but cost 2.5k...

If bore 0.5mm got 1900cc?

Ur current capacity is 1835cc. If u rebore it to 81.5mm, ur capacity will become 1857cc. 22cc increment. Simple calculation;

Displacement=(pie/4) x [B^2 x S] x 4 cylinder

Displacement=(3.142/4) x (0.815 x 0.815 x 89.0) x 4

Displacement=1857cc

where;
pie = 3.142
B = cylinder bore
^2 = power of 2
S = stroke

remember this formula. Next time u can calculate n match ur own stroker receipe.

walao...so fast ler !!
taiko !! If install same mm piston which is 82mm...
MUST rebore it ?? Or just plug and play ??
you master damn syok ler !! HEHE!!

if same piston diameter n u rebore it, piston Mae longar lor...

Ur current capacity is 1835cc. If u rebore it to 81.5mm, ur capacity will become 1857cc. 22cc increment. Simple calculation;

Displacement=1857cc

where;
pie = 3.142
B = cylinder bore
^2 = power of 2
S = stroke

remember this formula. Next time u can calculate n match ur own stroker receipe.

if same piston diameter n u rebore it, piston Mae longar lor...

Walao..You make me think of my secondary school teacher !! :biggrin:
Bro.. piston longar ?? If same piston diameter just plug and play right ?? NO need rebore can ar ??

Walao..You make me think of my secondary school teacher !! :biggrin:
Bro.. piston longar ?? If same piston diameter just plug and play right ?? NO need rebore can ar ??

yeah same diameter is just plug and play..

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Displacement=1857cc

where;
pie = 3.142
B = cylinder bore
^2 = power of 2
S = stroke

wah, pening!..

Haha !! I totally dont know ~ I should study that when I was at secondary school ^^

Thanks bro !!
But...I dont want to order piston 1st...
have to let my master check my block... Maybe need 82.5mm or 83mm ..
and the racing bearing... I need Rod Bearing enought :D

82.5/83.0mm..dat's quite big leh..

Not too big la, 83.0mm, Stock celica 231zzt if not mistaken 82.0mm. So, boring 1mm is very much acceptable.

And for the post, those pistons are not suitable for VSB, he's using TOYOTA celica. Not in list.

Top Bottom