r34 gtt/rb25det neo max boost???

azuma83

Sep 29, 2008
what is the maximum boost for the er34gtt/rb25det neo that i can play safe with??? is 1 bar ok? anyone out there please help me with some advice and tips.thank you....

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
0.8 is safe with the r34 gtt stock ceramic turbo.. anything above 1 is deemed unsafe.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
There is boost cut function on original ecu at 0.9bar.... 0.8bar should be fine if a/f being tune or minor mod such as big intercooler/fuel pump.

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
what is the maximum boost for the er34gtt/rb25det neo that i can play safe with??? is 1 bar ok? anyone out there please help me with some advice and tips.thank you....
0.8bar for daily drive is very fine.

1bar occasionally still ok ... but nothing more than that...1 bar shld be the max max max ... advise is to do 0.9 bar max actually

Anything more than 1 Bar is a NO NO ... Why I know ... Twice, I overbooast to over 1 ... twice the stock turbo blew up ... the rear fins melted .... once even damage the engine .... painful and expensive experience for me :(

azuma83

Sep 29, 2008
thanks guys for the help...you all really save my love hehehehe:driver:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Go aftermarket turbo if you want to boost more than 1 bar with the right mods done up like fuel pump, ECU and injectors. Now it is easier to get Garrett turbo cheap compare to those days plus they can be repaired locally too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i hope to get some opinion before i get chopped few thousands..

If this bad smells happens on your car, which one would you do first:

A: It came out from the exhaust, there might be a leak or something clogged, i should go to exhaust shop.

B: I should go for repair workshop for a TB and intake manifold cleaning. Cause the smells is similar with a WD4D burning, and few years ago there's really a mech did a WD4D clean into my TB without taking the TB out.

C: Try diy change...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience