WALBRO fuel pump.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
hi guys.

not really la dude.dont really have time for my car.busy with my industrial training now.to think about it,i cant really do anything about it right for now.just the matter of time the problem is solve or not.i dont think i can do anything if the pump is broken/cant perform at its best.

i've already done the wiring and stuff and manage to get 12v at pump socket.and now my fren advise me to go for grounding wiring first then later check other thing.i just play slow now and not to think too much about it.

now just running standard ecu reading.the respond is better then before.a lil.i dont know because of what,but i can fell the diff.just change the pump.

but still worried about the a/f...affraid that im running lean all the time. :(

Last edited:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
if you are afraid of running lean, go to a place that can read a/f for you using wideband. I have one should you need some help.. but I'm in Penang.. hehehehe

The other thing is that you may have a clogged fuel filter... did you change that already?

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro ur walbro need relay if ur voltage drop...try put relay..this is what supplier from WORKS ENG. told my fren...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
hi bro i also face the same problem recently changing to wallbro. the pressure only reads 2.5 bar even at WOT. i check parallel voltage going into the pump only 4.5V idling and 8.8-9.0V when high rpm. the culprit is the supply in my case. put relay for direct supply from the battery. problem solved. it can even give me 80psi++ at wot. but offcourse i dont need that much. reset to where it shuold be.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
heheh some car need put relay some not...like my kelisa monster just plug n play no need relay...now can feel the different...more umphh..maybe nxt month put bigger injector and wideband tuning...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So the producers given them money so they could buy convertibles and what ended up was everyone getting a BMW 325i convertible. Not suprising with the identical cars, but these cars have all sorts of histories, good and bad. Check out the suprise these guys got from their used cars. It's just a really good poke fun moment for them

YouTube - ‪1980s BMW...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience