waja cps long waiting period

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
hi everyone...

has anyone of you booked a waja cps recently...i booked mine on 20 oct & todate there is no sign of the car...the salesman claiming that the delay is due to proton not able to supply enough cars...im asking because his reason is hard for me to believe....does it mean so many are buying waja cps& proton aren't able to supply enough....i don't think so ...in my town i hardly see any waja cps apart from the pegawai penyiasat ...

many years back my aeroback was ready in 2 weeks...later my wira was ready stock...this is the first time im facing delay with proton edar.....furthermore the salesman is not able to promise any estimated date...

i just want to know if its me alone facing this predicament OR many out there....

thank you

speedo

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
the lesser the car, the longer the period of waiting...i think the producer waiting to have enough order and only produce

jctasoga

Apr 3, 2005
try to call proton HQ to complaint kao kao... call branch manager or any higher ups. if u wan, pls head over to LYN cps thread there are more active members there.

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
proton i-care also saying need to wait..hmmm

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
tell them you want your deposit back... so that you can go and get a myvi instead... so how fast you'll get your Waja then!

haha

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i jz spoke to the manager....he also claim whole of msia waja cps no stock bcos police booked a lot....i think proton better close shop or only sell 2 government...i gave them one more week failing which i wil cancel the order...i think total waste of my time ...

udeenx

Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
me only a week get a car oredi..i booked at Mercury deluxe Seri Manjung Perak.Nearly cancel the order but the car arrive at the day i want to cancel..hehe

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
oh i see hw cum i can't get...mine is proton edar in senawang,seremban.....the worst part is after i cancel they can only refund my deposit in 4 weeks the fastest...!!! that means i have to wait whole of december & book another car in late dec or early jan only....or i have the option of getting the persona...

ahkiang

Known Member
Jan 2, 2007
why still go for Proton? because it still worth buying? hehe....just want to know as seems like you are proton supporter. You are driving proton cars till now...

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
not really a proton fan...hehe....all the while i hv been buying proton only bcos of price factor....now my budget is max abt rm65000....need brand new car...preferably around 1.6 range...so my choice sort of limited to protons...but i do see tht kia coming up with cerato & their citra is also competitively priced around 66-69k...but i dnt knw hw good kia can be...

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
hai simon...i bought my gen2 cps at senawang but i think not proton edar but the dealer at honda wanija near jpj seremban there.have to wait like a 1 month and a half b4 i got my car.almost cancelled my order too but the car came the day i want to cancel it.lucky me...i'm not sure why proton car need so long time to manufactured, as if they hand made each of it.maybe they wait for a batch of orders b4 making them,im not sure bout it.

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
waa so long ah....the prob is the salesman didnt tell me it would take long...if he had i would not have sold off my car so fast...so now no car...no money...as i paid proton 6400 deposit ...so now i have bcom a 'car borrower' of relatives/fmly members cars...best part is my job require travelling daily........

ahkiang

Known Member
Jan 2, 2007
not really a proton fan...hehe....all the while i hv been buying proton only bcos of price factor....now my budget is max abt rm65000....need brand new car...preferably around 1.6 range...so my choice sort of limited to protons...but i do see tht kia coming up with cerato & their citra is also competitively priced around 66-69k...but i dnt knw hw good kia can be...
with budget 65K if you don't mind can go for many good and reliable used toyota, nissan or honda cars.

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
yes in 2nd market got many choice...but i prefer new car...it need to be my car for next 10 yrs or so..

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
if i'm not mistaken, the new vios J would cost below rm65k.I've heard bout it but not so sure la.manual transmission,not so many electronic gadget like side mirror manually adjusted and such...if it is below rm65k,that would be a good buy compared to proton car.No offense k.Me too using a gen2 cps...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,
any idea if i could DIY a timer for the air-cond fan to spin after i turn off the engine?
my idea was to cool down the engine/engine bay with just only the air-cond fan... means like after u turn off ur engine, of course la the engine compartment will be hot, so if there's such thing as a timer to make ur fan to spin and blow air into ur engine compartment to cool down ur system? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience