Proton Waja Cps ABS Problem

Dec 3, 2009
Johor
hi,

I hv problem with my waja cps abs the abs light keep on a few days n i hv to switch off again
then the light go off, sometime it will not go off n i hv to keep trying a few time. After sending
back to eon service center the mechanic checked n confirm is the abs modules problem they hv
issue a claim part form to me. But i hv been 1 1/2 half month now the part still not available, i hv
waste a few month including a few time of checking at the service center. Cause my car now was
nearly 2 year. Anyone know where i can log a complain to eon cause abs is for safety.

I know without ABS the break is still working as normal.

tks

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i think you might as well get it done at outside workshop if its not going to cost much...if wat you say is correct... i dont understand the rationale behind waiting 1 1/2 mth for a part for a car made in malaysia....does that part comes embedded with a diamond whereby they need to source the diamond from afrika and or some part of the world and so its delayed ???

Last edited:

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
oh finally proton got the parts huh......i feel they shd have it standby if they want to provide a good service for their customers....anyway good for you....thks bro....

srh_85m

Apr 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That is because there is dirt on the wheel sensor.... does anyone know how to fix braking power.... whn hit brake its does not capturing the car still moving n need to pump

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That is because there is dirt on the wheel sensor.... does anyone know how to fix braking power.... whn hit brake its does not capturing the car still moving n need to pump
Bleeding is the answer. You need to get rid of the bubbles along the lines.
Else, check your hose it might be flexing too much thus cause unresponsive braking.

srh_85m

Apr 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Bro any shops you can recommend for me to do these, i am visiting quite number of workshop and they lazy dont do it.... i am from KL

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Bleeding is the answer. You need to get rid of the bubbles along the lines.
Else, check your hose it might be flexing too much thus cause unresponsive braking.
Bro any shops you can recommend for me to do these, i am visiting quite number of workshop and they lazy dont do it.... i am from K

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe they don't want to get their premises dirty. As bleeding on 4 side need about 2 liter of brake fluid.
Try the workshop behind Jusco Taman Maluri Cheras. Else, foreman 'bawah pokok' will be more than happy do it for you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PLSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPP !!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore::mad::mad::mad:

Hi to all sifu currently driving a milo tin Wira. I feel damn noisy when entering uneven road. im running with adjustable n i need sound proof material. I feel damn damn solid driving after putting up UR bars :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but the noise haisssshhhh terrible lah :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:...( JB, Bakar Batu n Permas road making me headache with traffic jam n uneven road )

i heard bout...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience