valentine day a time score new chick........

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
all this time ....and money wasted on women...i came up with the opinion that valentino created valetine day so that people can get a chance to feel lonely and try their best to score with a new chick during valentines day.....cause during this time frame also alot of single females get desprate to score with a guy cause they dont want to be alone during valentines day.......this also comes from me observing my single female friends.....who are trying to score some single male friends........just like the stock market suddenly all their hotchicks saham jatuh......
so anybody whos been try to score on your girls of your dream this the best time.......

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
err...so wats your point...everyone knows this...and i tot you dont need to score...chicks come to your wan wat? :P

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
SataniC said:
err...so wats your point...everyone knows this...and i tot you dont need to score...chicks come to your wan wat? :P
just saying its easier to score single chicks this time around.....

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
sabelt said:
But where? Dont ask us to go clubbing ok..
ya la buddy i also wondering where all the DSHC(DESPRATE SINGLE HOT CHICK) HIDING OUT THESE DAYS......those days will have alot in caucasian pubs fike irish,and finegans...now days can find them jogging at titiwangsa,lake garden and sometimes at all the fast foods at damansara... i wonder why......

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
jeffblazed said:
ya la buddy i also wondering where all the DSHC(DESPRATE SINGLE HOT CHICK) HIDING OUT THESE DAYS......those days will have alot in caucasian pubs fike irish,and finegans...now days can find them jogging at titiwangsa,lake garden and sometimes at all the fast foods at damansara... i wonder why......
???

Single Hot Chiqs never go desperate bro... they just looking for their dream prince then

It is always that gpar girls who are desperate for men...

just my 2 cents ;)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
we malay...hot chicks called awek...and most of the time already taken...the one left for jeff is ewoks...ahhahaha

woi eg8...dah kawin pon citer awek lagi ke AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
SataniC said:
we malay...hot chicks called awek...and most of the time already taken...the one left for jeff is ewoks...ahhahaha

woi eg8...dah kawin pon citer awek lagi ke AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahaha..whalau... what a score for ewoks..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Tufoil Users,

Thanks to Focal Point, the sole distributor for Tufoil, we have made Tufoil available in Seremban for the convenience of people in NSDK. Those interested to purchase it may contact me Richard 012-611 2251.

Now Tufoil also available at:

Perkhidmatan Accesories Auto Wai Hoong
151 Jln Toman 7
Kemayan Square
70200 Seremban
NSDK

Tel 06-767 1437
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience