Turbo Vs Vtec

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
sound like U have a really MONSTER VTEC there!!! :burnout:

anyone from N/A side dare to take his challenge...!!! :burnout:

:driver: :driver:
N/A vs VTEC

bro, in N/A categories I think VTEC rule, but still the is TOTAL N/A w/o Force Induction or Valve Timing System can smoke or follow close right to tail of VTEC & TURBO cars, I've witness with my own eyes Satria 4G93 N/A tailgating behind Subaru Impreza Ver.8, gap between is around an inch like that, I gettin' a goosebump that time...that Subaru maybe shame I think, then just leave...& I dont think that Subaru didnt put his pedal to the metal...plus that Satria look a bit scrap car from the exterior parts, but he had a MONSTER engine...dont know what he did to his car, simpan toyol kot kt dlm hood...he...he...he...
what colour was d satria and rex? if satria was silver wit millennium sticker and if the rex was black, and u saw dis event on the strech of hartamas, then u mite've seen me shitting my pants of in dat satria. it was freaking fast!!:adore:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Hurmmm...for sure bro JinKL will angry with the thread's title...hehe...
BUt if turbo vs vtec, i bet heavily on turbo.
Yes, vtec is powerful...but not a ruler of all NA. The rumors are greater than it was. I tried few time before with my friend's 4g93 NA, it can match Vtec.

Last edited:

niakulah

Jan 20, 2009
turbo vs vtec
which is one is easy and low cost for maintain... (lasak in standard cond je)

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
VTEC.....just a toy for itchy butt ppl who can afford small sized NA cars on the streets, causing havoc on the road showing off other NA cars that VTEC can bully others.....

Have u seen HONDA VTEC in F1 ? NO

Have u seen HONDA VTEC 2.0 won any rally events ? NO

Have HONDA put VTEC into Motorbikes ? SERIOUSLY NO
Actually,

1. Vtec is from Honda F1 technology.
2. Honda super bike with VFR series is come with Vtec.
3. Honda Vtec 2.0 haven't won in rally is because of they are not join in rally.

:rofl:
just wanna add for answer no 3 above:
3. honda didn't joined the rally because its not in their field/specialty.. also for bro 'SoYouThinkYouCanDrive' please make a research & don't post if u have no knowledges.. it made u look fool...

KhonBaRot1

Nov 20, 2008
Never heard b4... can give direction? u from seremban too?
i'm from bt3, shah alam, but i drives around.
address: ajie autoworks. 134 senawang light industrial estate, jalan tampin, seremban.
direction : fm senawang toll, turn right on the 2nd traffic light. if u go straight, u will get to pilah. u can see a small signboard saying 'tampin' at that junction. this will lead u to the seremban trunk road. keep on driving for about 1km till u can see shell and petronas station side by side on both sides of the road. a few metres ahead, there's a traffic light. turn left, head for the small security post. drive on till u come to no 134.
there's a yellow saga track car and a total lost gray mivec right infront of the shop. go at night, coz they r at their best at nite. easier to do on wheel setting too during nite time. call ajie after 7pm if u want to. his phone numbers - 017 355 4004 & 016 203 7052.

ps. same as his sifoo, he doesn't use fancy mancy gadget for tuning, but he got talent....

Bump:
turbo vs vtec
which is one is easy and low cost for maintain... (lasak in standard cond je)
easy & low cost to maintain, pakai lasak in standard condition - vtec. turbo is smoking fast,:smokin: but not that cheap to maintain

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
yup! the more ur mod the higher the maintenance...:smokin:

Ivan54

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
VTEC.....just a toy for itchy butt ppl who can afford small sized NA cars on the streets, causing havoc on the road showing off other NA cars that VTEC can bully others.....

Have u seen HONDA VTEC in F1 ? NO

Have u seen HONDA VTEC 2.0 won any rally events ? NO

Have HONDA put VTEC into Motorbikes ? SERIOUSLY NO

Oo my gosh.... really making a fool of urself....

How vtec come from?... u think from heaven kah....:stupid:
i think HONDA did put vtec on bikes.i think one of the common bikes are the cb400 honda super 4.

hizaham

Jul 15, 2007
i think both have their pro n con.i my self drve a turbo car,but got 2 admit i admire vtec 2..
what i dont undrstnd is why(some of them)this vtec ownrs so lan c.sory 2 say tis but its da truth.not only on the road,but among themself 2...once i go wif my fren to honda t.t.(dun rmember whch clb)hes drving eg wif b16a ,when we arrve there,they ask my fren what ur drive?my fren said honda,they said i know but what honda?(wif a lan c face)wat da F@@@...2 be hnest i myself olso been 2 bimmerianzz t.t.(bmw),but they so friendly even we were just drivng a 1984 e 30..
just my opinian..maybe jus some of them..cheersss:proud::proud:

p/s*agreed wif u.first vtec was born in1983 on a motobike cbr400.found it at wikipedia.correct me if im wrong

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
they giving other honda drivers a bad name. :confused: not all honda drivers are like that... i can guarantee this.. :proud:

Bump: they giving other honda drivers a bad name. :confused: not all honda drivers are like that... i can guarantee this.. :proud:

KhonBaRot1

Nov 20, 2008
they giving other honda drivers a bad name. :confused: not all honda drivers are like that... i can guarantee this.. :proud:

Bump: they giving other honda drivers a bad name. :confused: not all honda drivers are like that... i can guarantee this.. :proud:
agreed with u. it goes back to mentality. i used to drive a honda before i'm hooked to this saga, my brother still drives a honda, at my hang out places, all sort of guys with different types of cars mixed around. not all honda drivers r lan c, and neither does all other type of car drivers r cool too, especially on the road...hehe:driver:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
How about if Vtec+Turbo vs Turbo only?
state u spec la bro..like 2.0l turbo vs 2.0l vtec turbo and how much is the fund..juz to compare...
much more easier since modding car is very subjective..:proud:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anybody know where can we service coilovers in KK, Sabah? Do they even have such facility here? And also, any good motorsport place to do modifications? Because if there isn't any place that can offer that service, I am thinking no need to invest on serviceable coilovers. :burnout:

Thank you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience