throttle body

Oct 23, 2011
labuan
I'm using proton wira 1.5 i (auto). I.m having a problem with the RPM of my car its very especially when I stopped a car and still in gear mode.The fuel pedal sometimes it makes a movement when I released it (can feel it slightly movement). Some of my friends said it due to the throttle body need to be services. Is it because of that ?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
2002 could still be VDO or MMC.

I don't quite understand the problem here. Can you describe how to replicate the problem? Also what mods have you don to your car?

thomzcruz80

Oct 1, 2011
Kuching
Service your tb and check the stepper motor ciz this kind of thgs quite sensitive cause idling prob wen u start ur engine n on the aircond

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
hmmm....the butterfly in trotle body..maybe got sticky there
and not seat properly after u release the pedal
as they said...need to service...maybe la

luorenzo

Aug 14, 2010
sabah
it happens very bad during idling when aircond is ON right ? try to service the throttle body using choke cleaner... it will feel better..protons TB having lots of this problem..even same goes to mine.. if still the same,i might encourage u to do some mod using the toyota FICD or honda vacumm so that when aircond were on the idling stays stabil cars feel lighter.smooth acceleration... if not,u can go to half cut and get a ori 2nd TB...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was looking a wireman for my car HID...
who know how 2 install HID on a myvi pls call me...
Good Payment

016-914 2635
(MingFai)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience