the best ever drift event.....Off The Street 5

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
topui11 said:
Definitely good stuffs from group 1... all the other group saw lots of improvement...

welcome back to DoNuT and Datuk uras... hehehe... final tsuiso battle was the bomb!

tsuiso between ZeE and Fai was damn good too. yep.. 2nd round was the damn exciting!
topui you're very nice person.. too bad you married early or not i sure like you wan... hehe

ANYWAY to tsuiso with both of them i would errrrr rather stay away cause i know for sure i'm not able to take the pressure then faint!! hehehe anyway all the events are great... each event we have they're on interesting part so every event is good !!

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
goosfrabar said:
Tonite was the best ever drift event @ sunway extreme park.

All the drivers were superb and all spectators were stunned and
very entertained by Cheaka and SKAGEE's well organized event.

It was a beautiful cool nite with nice and powerful cars and not
forgetting loads of beautiful and interesting chiqs( the marvelous whit3puppy
and the sexy Laineylashes.....etc) hehehehe. A few accidents here and there (sorry Billy),
but overall the drivers were like on 'E'.

Congrats Cheaka and SKAGEE.... another job well done!!

To Sifus Ah Fai and Zero Lim, superb performance of Tsuiso battle. U guys r naturals.

Also Tan and Datuk,..... u guys were great.

For those who didn't make it tonite...well, u've just missed another awesome
performances from our Drift Masters. Make sure u be there the next time.
Have to agree... Great event... Everyone's faster phase... Chun!!
goosfrabar: Thanks for the compliment... Yup.. Lainey's sexy, and pretty....
Muax* Babe!! Good job...

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
whit3puppy said:
Have to agree... Great event... Everyone's faster phase... Chun!!
goosfrabar: Thanks for the compliment... Yup.. Lainey's sexy, and pretty....
Muax* Babe!! Good job...
do i get a kiss and a hug too?:)

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
Everybody's getting familiar with the track edi... can perform much faster nowadays... but for me.. some of them need to control their enthusiasm.. too enthusiastic til forgot about other ppl... sometimes they don't follow the marshalls.. if ppl can control that i think less xcidents will happen.. my 2 cents...

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
nottyeddy said:
Everybody's getting familiar with the track edi... can perform much faster nowadays... but for me.. some of them need to control their enthusiasm.. too enthusiastic til forgot about other ppl... sometimes they don't follow the marshalls.. if ppl can control that i think less xcidents will happen.. my 2 cents...
I'm not a drifter yet (car is not ready)..... so pls don't shoot me if i'm wrong, but as an observer i noticed a couple of things that r avoidable

true...i agree wif u nottyeddy, but they not only have to obey the marshalls, they also have to know the limit of their cars and the capability limit of themselves. but as SKAGEE said yesterday "do not trythis on the road". so i guess for beginners, they have to try to push their limits in the track, if not they will never know.

I guess if there r poeple like this in your group then the better drivers have to becareful and be more cautious of this and try to avoid accidents.

To me, accidents in drifts are normal. Even the pros in Japan still have accident while they have been drifting for some 10 years or so.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
DoNuT said:
topui you're very nice person.. too bad you married early or not i sure like you wan... hehe

ANYWAY to tsuiso with both of them i would errrrr rather stay away cause i know for sure i'm not able to take the pressure then faint!! hehehe anyway all the events are great... each event we have they're on interesting part so every event is good !!

now i know who is gay in dcm forum....

the person is you..

run away first

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
indeed Donut is a GAY....!!!!!!!!!

cabut.......................

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
no wonder donut keep looking at all the guy's ass and lips.....

really scary....

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
friday night was fun ... really had a learning experience going 2 up with tat wei ... 1st time on the tsuiso run for me...it was a struggling time trying to keep up with ah tau's pace .. there was so much mud on my windscreen when following him that i misjudged the fast corner and my rear hit the tyre wall,after that when reaching the end of the fast u-turn the engine died off,damn ah tau already too far away,when my turn to be in front tried as much as possible to stay consistent ... found out that tyres play a really important role in grip as i was wheel spinning more than usual(tyres already super bald) making it difficult to keep up with the pace..well i have to kowtow to ah tau for a superb run and i enjoyed every moment going 2 up with him..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. i've been thinking abt changing my standard wira 1.5 engine with a.. say 4g63.. basically.. coz i want better pickup and horsepower..

but.. my friends are telling me that i should just stick to my standard engine.. they say tht if i change the engine, the price of the car will depreciate more compared to if i stick with the standard spec.. is this true?

obviously, changing the engine would require a lot of money (the engine, wiring, workmanship etc).. so, my friends said i should...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience