the best ever drift event.....Off The Street 5

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
goosfrabar, typicalguy, spacey : Wei Wei Wei !!! Who Is Gay Here Uh?????? Do You Have Proof I'm Gay..?? And When Did I Look At Guys Arse?? Touch Only Mer.. Nothing Wan Ler... Hehe

everyone of my friend nice enough to let me touch mer... what's with that..?? hua hua hua hua hehehe

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
d other day u told me 1 of d drifters touched yer ass...and suspect he is gay... u were referring to donut issit? ic ic
SO.... you're into this also ah..?? better becareful. hehe... EH best drift now change to other topic meh.. change back change back.. hehe

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
DoNuT said:
SO.... you're into this also ah..?? better becareful. hehe... EH best drift now change to other topic meh.. change back change back.. hehe

lets tune back to best drifting.... dun kacau DoNut anymore lar...after he cry leh.

During the drift, what happen wif billy's car(blue KE70)...the accident. what happend actually. i didn't really get to see it. was talking to Zero, then suddenly i heard a crash...everyone just said aaaaawwwwww.....

what happen?

Last edited:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hmmm i didn't realise alot on the accident part but for sure the yellow ke70 was real bad!!. i hope everything is okie for him.

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
I think OTS is becoming scary... maybe next time should put on-road
rule to it like who bang from behind pays the front car... if not a lot
of drivers would act funny & try to tsuiso everybody's backside....

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
sexycar said:
I think OTS is becoming scary... maybe next time should put on-roadrule to it like who bang from behind pays the front car... if not a lot of drivers would act funny & try to tsuiso everybody's backside....
Err..think about if for a moment..do seriously think it'll work? I honestly felt that only a few of drifters were responsible for last events incidents..and they have been informed..so lets not get too hasty and start imposing rules ...thanks for the suggestion thou :)

I think beginners will be discouraged from drifting too close to one another in the future events.