The All New - Smart Tag !

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
For IR to work nicely, it needs to be in direct sight of the receiver. That's what mostly your TV controller, AC controller is using. What I think can be done to make it stealthy is you move the IR sensor away from the unit and extend it to on top of the dash or some place that it can be detected. By doing this, your actual unit is hidden from sight and the only thing showing is the IR sensor.
This is what I saw some of the Japanese ETC unit doing.
YUPZ!!!
Actually, my 2nd step was to rewire to my existing ETC units... Since it is useless now. Will be using the IR or the casing to fit in my Smart Tag IRs... :P

But I will post up a 2 stage guide.. one without ETC and with ETC... :P

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
No update yet on this..
I put this on hold for a little bit.. As I am working on some ahem.. "small" projects for the upcoming ZTH TTA Sepang.. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience