Suspension n Sportrim

May 9, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hi all,
i want some opinion n recommendation fro bro here about my vios.I like to change my suspension & sport rim. what brand n type do yo recommend for me?

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
hi all,
i want some opinion n recommendation fro bro here about my vios.I like to change my suspension & sport rim. what brand n type do yo recommend for me?
what's your budget?

if low budget, maybe you could just get lowered springs, same replica rims and some reasonably priced set of tires.

if you've got extra cash to play around, you could go for a set of adjustables and maybe some high performance tires.

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
some of my friend said not so comfortable if use the adjustable. my budget 4 sport rim 2k. but 4 suspension dont know yet.
if 2k go for enkei rpf1 16inch..nice weyh i saw before this on vios..just use sport spring..save cost..n comfortable..but if u kaki corner go for adjustable :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Depends on what is your main point in changing absorbers? For comfort or for better handling? If u still want to remain comfort,
just go for sport absorbers and springs. But surely don't expect to corner like those with adjustables. Handling differs a lot.

Mine, to improve handling and not sacrificing comfort too much, I change to sports suspension but use back stock springs.
Just improve better than stock but not God Like of course. Still not good enough for track if really wanna go on track.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You want performance with some reasonable amount of comfort? Koni Yellow semi adjustable (Damper adjustment) paired with Eibach prokit springs. It'll cost as much as adjustables but it'll be way more comfortable.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You want performance with some reasonable amount of comfort? Koni Yellow semi adjustable (Damper adjustment) paired with Eibach prokit springs. It'll cost as much as adjustables but it'll be way more comfortable.
As per recommended to me previously? :top:

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
How to really lowered your ride? Is HWL brand for ae80 is good?
IMHO, HWL has a balance of not being too hard and not too soft, just nice. But it also depends on the spring rate that you choose. Been using it for 5 years. No complaints so far.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Do any 1 know where to service an hotbits suspension?
how to make sure it is hotbit suspension?Cos this is my friend sold to me long time ago.and i only see the hotbit word as the spring.
how much it cost?
any Pro-Shop?mean good workman ship.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience