good suspension for ae101

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
Hi all,

I am currently using a set of Cusco adjustable but might b due to getting older...haha...can't sustain those stiff force dy and prefer to go for something softer but definitely not original type of soft feeling. i have a set of ohlins which i really prefer those setting but they r leaking set so wonder anyone knows where can i service my ohlins or else can recommend a good other brand of suspension set here. TQ.

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
TITAN, customade brand new, serviceable, 1 yr warranty, taylor made till u satisfied, a subaru >500hp buang his ohlin use TITAN after experience their absorber......u can cal uncle richard 013- 350 6561......i hav no commission nor free gift fr them...:listen:
Hi mh wong, TQ. ya i heard Titan too will check it out...u using titan?

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
ya, im using it, no more pillow ball, now new type of mounting, stronger, more reliable, customade by them, no more sound like krok,krok,..

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

normally, ori absor. mounting, all the weight allocate to the rubber n bearing, they customade new 1, spring weight allocate to the housing of the mounting, middle rod weight allocate to bush n bearing.....if not mistaken .......The BUsh rubber is double the size of original......

so, its not easy to break.....ur can visit their workplace,....they will show how they did their job....

Last edited:

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
ya my cusco pillow ball both the rear all tok tok tok already....so annoying ... tks for the inputs.....

kampret

Known Member
Sep 27, 2006
r u sure cusco not good enough?but my pomen said it quite good..i just wanna change the adjustable..if u say like that that mean i need to buy titan?but the price i heard around 3k?is it true? i want to change hi lo soft hard coz my wife also want to use it?so what is the best for me? can get titan around 2 - 2.5k?

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
r u sure cusco not good enough?but my pomen said it quite good..i just wanna change the adjustable..if u say like that that mean i need to buy titan?but the price i heard around 3k?is it true? i want to change hi lo soft hard coz my wife also want to use it?so what is the best for me? can get titan around 2 - 2.5k?
Hi, actually Cusco is good but as i mentioned its just a bit too stiff for me and the pillow ball giving a lot of problemmmm

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
uncle richard told me,
spring rate oledi fix, if u use soft hard to adjust, there is a limits. ur car will always feel bumpy....
if u want comfort, must go for right spring rate....what i mean which is suit u.....than only adjust by soft hard.....

consult expert like Titan, tell them whats ur requirement......uncle richard will explain detail bfo installation start......

im visit them 3 times bfo......decide use TITAN......just my point

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought a pair of Airhorn from kedai ptong.......problem is i cannot locate the original place of the horn......n is it just plug n play with the original horn.......do i need an additional relay in order to work.......pls give suggestion n opinion

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience