supercharger on kelisa

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
k3-vet very slow already la... lol.. 1st-1st play nice la.. then after 3 months.. very boring already..

Don't play bold bold on stuff la.. unless u kaya and got alot of time to hang out at workshop.. i used to play all those.. it was a nice experience, but the expectation is limited to that engine capacity..

ming48

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
Anyone interested to go on track....JOM track day sama sama

Any kelisa owners interested to go on track kat sepang? Let's go sepang together track day for kelisa owners.

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
Guys,
I'm driving a myvi 1.0 supercharger, basically the same engine with kelisa, just an extra DVVT solenoid :)

Not trying to show off or anything, but just sharing since some of u asked how would a supercharger kit work in a kelisa :D
Driving it is pretty fun! Torque at any time and not to mention the sweet supercharger whine

Results of the SC bolt on is pretty good!
Almost double whp on 0.4 bar boost ;)

this is stock, with apexi open pod + extractor only

this is after bolt on; still with stock internals

word of advice though; at 0.4 bar boost the engine can take it fine on the road, but if u track it in sepang etc, you're much better off installing a dual gasket minimum, coz it'll definitely leak / blow
My gasket went to heaven after 1 year :rofl:

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Any kelisa owners interested to go on track kat sepang? Let's go sepang together track day for kelisa owners.
bro..we just finish track day last weekend....this weekend we are not going there because we got TT at Kuala Selangor

Guys,
I'm driving a myvi 1.0 supercharger, basically the same engine with kelisa, just an extra DVVT solenoid :)

Not trying to show off or anything, but just sharing since some of u asked how would a supercharger kit work in a kelisa :D
Driving it is pretty fun! Torque at any time and not to mention the sweet supercharger whine

word of advice though; at 0.4 bar boost the engine can take it fine on the road, but if u track it in sepang etc, you're much better off installing a dual gasket minimum, coz it'll definitely leak / blow
bro..mind to share ur engine bay?

the supercharger kick in on what rpm?

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Yup, that is true, supercharger will "eat" part of the engine power.

For OEM supercharger, sure there is no any problem, because they know it gona happen, they just change the setting to overcome this problem.

For bolt on supercharger, this will base on the skill of tuner, when the supercharger are not well tune, you will suffer a short period of power lad in low end rpm.

Same like air-cond compressor, only different is supercharger is generate more power.

Because supercharger is drive by engine, the boost kick in is determine by the engine speed, engine spin faster, more boost will be generate.

Unlike turbo charger, boost kick in is determine by exhaust gas flow pressure, must wait until the exhaust pressure is enough to push the turbine to generate boost pressure.

That is why you can feel the turbo lag clearly.
If u get a experience modder, this shouldn't be a prob. If u afraid of the lack of engine speed to drive the super charger, there's always many option of mix n match with variety sizes of pulleys. My personal point of view is supercharger will be better than changing hi cam n so on...... Juz my 2 cents no offence !!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

I only using powerzone extractor... the rest is stock... price cant remember... if you want your car fast learn from Kelisa6009 his kelisa like bullet like that...

My whole car stock nia very very slow....:biggrin:
No next time don't say ur can stock or uncle driver anymore, u're in the modders club edy !!!

ming48

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
bro..we just finish track day last weekend....this weekend we are not going there because we got TT at Kuala Selangor

SO bro when is the next track day? Anyway i went there last week but i only saw 3 kelisa and a kenari only wo.......kelisa owners dont like track day ah? the more the merrier.....hehehehe

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Otromen...

i do respect ur "experimental" spirit and passion...keke saw ur thread in one of the myvi club forums some time back...was amazed that u are ur friend could DIY.

apektua

Feb 28, 2008
Guys,

bro u dyno at D-turning is it?? how many BHP u get? cant realy see it from the chart...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia

SO bro when is the next track day? Anyway i went there last week but i only saw 3 kelisa and a kenari only wo.......kelisa owners dont like track day ah? the more the merrier.....hehehehe

bro..not much kelisa and kenari owner like to go to track...

only few of my fren likes...the next event will be next year already...we already been to the track 3 times this year...so time for our car to rest and also our wallet to rest for a while....we will come back next year....

doityourself

Jul 4, 2009
That figure is awesome for a standard motor, what brand of supercharger are you using??

Boy1202

Known Member
Sep 8, 2010
johor
Guys,

if i wan to modified my car with supercharger, is it i also need to pasang ECU(eg:emanage)??:confused:
coz the supercharger is not so expensive, but ECU cost a lot

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam & Hi to all ZTH forumers,
My office mate car was stolen last nite 25/3/2012.
Stolen at seri kinabalu, wangsa maju, seksyen 10. Last seen at 11pm last nite.
Plate reg. number JFT 1551 White, Evo6 Engine, Evo6 Bodykit.
If u seen this car please call police or my fren directly Amir at 019-233 4441
Tqvm.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience