Strange overheating problem

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Water temp in the morning is at 1/4, still monitoring though these past 1-2 days seems okay means the fan will stop after ignition is switch off.
If fan off together with ignition means radiator not over fan triggered temperature. Fan only triggered on when over a certain temperature...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
deenweidoz, did you change your radiator cap? Is it rusty or still clean? If rusty change it. It made a difference for me after I did everything already.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
His mechanic change the thermostat, radiator and water pump. If cap is rusty and did not change, the mechanic odd to be shot......lol

deenweirdoz

Oct 18, 2008
deenweidoz, did you change your radiator cap? Is it rusty or still clean? If rusty change it. It made a difference for me after I did everything already.
Yes, change 3 time already and the recent is when changing to new radiator

His mechanic change the thermostat, radiator and water pump. If cap is rusty and did not change, the mechanic odd to be shot......lol
Hahaha, agreed on that

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
i got lucky, while replacing clutch plate. Foreman realize a leak from water pump. Dismantle, checked, almost time.
I read before few old threads, just a radiator cap did wonder.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Yup, i still searching for that mechanic that connect radiator hose in reverse for my old sentra. :mad:

deenweirdoz

Oct 18, 2008
Apparently the problem (i don't whether to call it as a problem or not) still happen. Even for light driving, e.g normal traffic jam to KL. After ignition off, the fan spinning loudly for around 8 - 10 minutes.

Is it the computer box?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Apparently the problem (i don't whether to call it as a problem or not) still happen. Even for light driving, e.g normal traffic jam to KL. After ignition off, the fan spinning loudly for around 8 - 10 minutes.

Is it the computer box?
Could be the thermostat, because this one registers the heat to trigger the fan....:smokin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was certainly not invited to a media dinner held by VW for the local guests in Germany, but I managed to snap these new beautiful VW Beetles from a distance. This was a closed event, where people get to test drive the VW Beetles and get to actually dine in with some good food...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience