Spotted: What not to do a BMW 1-Series Coupe

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
I'm not sure if this is a BMW 135i or lower engined specced 1 Series Coupe but seriously, some Singaporeans have REALLY bad taste when it comes to doing up their cars. This isn't the first time that I've seen a disaster on wheels surfacing from the island down south.

That number plate is not cheap either by Singaporean standards!

For more photos and my write up, head on over to What A Drive™: What not to do to a BMW 1-Series Coupe

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i wonder why does he cover the headlights/taillights though

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
i wonder why does he cover the headlights/taillights though
The liquid paper / 'Whited Out' (as opposed to Blacked Out) look ;).

Last edited:

james404

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Wouldn't it be illegal to have that rear and head light covered in that colour?
Based on the photos posted on your blogsite, it really confuses the other road users when looking up the brake lights

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
Wouldn't it be illegal to have that rear and head light covered in that colour?
Based on the photos posted on your blogsite, it really confuses the other road users when looking up the brake lights
Good point James.

The next question is then, why was the car not defected by Land Transport Authority of Singapore? I'm sure they are even more strict than our JPJ.

Also by covering them up, the front lights probably won't work as well as they normally would, in lighting up the road ahead (especially during night time). Even if they are factory xenons. Further grounds for a defect notice? :hmmmm:

Last edited:

james404

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
With the lights being painted that way, I can bet the xenon looks dimmer than the conventional bulb lights

and yeah,
IMHO, the rear spoiler is a big NO-NO man!

hehe

drmurugti

Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm not sure if this is a BMW 135i or lower engined specced 1 Series Coupe but seriously, some Singaporeans have REALLY bad taste when it comes to doing up their cars. This isn't the first time that I've seen a disaster on wheels surfacing from the island down south.

That number plate is not cheap either by Singaporean standards!

For more photos and my write up, head on over to What A Drive™: What not to do to a BMW 1-Series Coupe

Jamil its a 1M,its a big outcry in bmw-sg.com

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Typical Singaporean at its best. Well, luckily this fella didnt paste "Monster" or "No Fear" sticker all over like they always do. Hehehe.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...most ugly bmw car i have see...
maybe d driver wan show off,be standard of coz no one will to see his car that why he take too brave action on his ride...now everyone talk about his ride...rite?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I recently noticed some track cars have the window heater element (usually on our rear screen for clearing fog) installed on their front windshields. I apologize if this has been discussed before & if so I would appreciate if anyone could kindly point me to the topic. I have tried searching zth with a few keywords that I thought relevant but so far with no luck.

If you guys know what Im talking about, I would like to know where I can find those elements & install them. Also if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience