Sport car for fresh grads

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
sport car is a waste...

you will be spending like hell to get your desire specs...

the more you spend the car will become faster and more dangerous...

therefore I will stay away from sport car and i just live within my means...

hahahahhaha...:rofl:

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
If father is rich, DO IT. Nothing wrong. If its your own income of RM2K a month, think 3-4 times la. Anyways, Young + Sports car + Friends = DISASTER. Latest insurance survey shows that.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
sport car is a waste...

you will be spending like hell to get your desire specs...

the more you spend the car will become faster and more dangerous...

therefore I will stay away from sport car and i just live within my means...

hahahahhaha...:rofl:
not really agree with this :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

If father is rich, DO IT. Nothing wrong. If its your own income of RM2K a month, think 3-4 times la. Anyways, Young + Sports car + Friends = DISASTER. Latest insurance survey shows that.
getting a sports car doesnt necessary need father to be rich....u can work hard for that...

of coz if rm2000 per month salary u can forget bout it. at least rm5000 up depending on what car u r getting

sakakola

Oct 16, 2007
Hi, Im fresh grad too.. Love motorsport and drooling over sport car.. :wavey:
Im aiming to get a 4age starlet or 4age KE because its cheap and fun too.. With stock 4age engine I can learn how to drive (advance driving) with low cost + 13inch rubber doesn't cost me much I guess.. Btw, I prefer driving challenge than modifying for horses.. So set your target buddy :D

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay

'Rambut sama hitam, hati lain-lain'...maybe you super rich and can own all sport/super/F1 cars...so like us bro 'makan pagi kais pagi, makan petang kais petang' so we just can keep on dreaming..even work hard but living cost here too high..

maybe you can share with us how to be rich like you bro to own our dream car hehe

:wavey:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
'Rambut sama hitam, hati lain-lain'...maybe you super rich and can own all sport/super/F1 cars...so like us bro 'makan pagi kais pagi, makan petang kais petang' so we just can keep on dreaming..even work hard but living cost here too high..

maybe you can share with us how to be rich like you bro to own our dream car hehe

:wavey:
Yalorrr.... Share with us lerr bro Kenny... Then we can "bong chan" you also lo :biggrin:. Tune car at your place.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Poor fellas like me who dream of sports car, please run for your life before feezdya inject the skyline venom into you. :biggrin:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

getting a sports car doesnt necessary need father to be rich....u can work hard for that...

of coz if rm2000 per month salary u can forget bout it. at least rm5000 up depending on what car u r getting
Yalorrr.... Share with us lerr bro Kenny... Then we can "bong chan" you also lo :biggrin:. Tune car at your place.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Poor fellas like me who dream of sports car, please run for your life before feezdya inject the skyline venom into you. :biggrin:

huh skyline..haha where got...:banghead: i tot you wtb skyline? I pray you will get 1 later :adore:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Hmm... Really if you don't say, people wouldn't know. I wouldn't have expected it myself... Thanks for your words though...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hmm... Really if you don't say, people wouldn't know. I wouldn't have expected it myself... Thanks for your words though...
Kl alot doing that....instal stuff at petrol station,carrefour car park, jusco car park under tree.....las time my hot spot is wangsa maju petrol station and sunway esso.....almost everyday can see me there.....it's fun,but tired.

Even profit is minimal,but u r gaining xp n knowledge.....those r very useful knowledge

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
The fundamental is 'use within ur needs'(AKPK tagline) a.k.a 'ukur baju di badan seniri'...me myself also has a high taste of sports car but what to do, not enough money to buy...juz can afford to buy topgear, motortrader mags as candy to my eyes...young blood, always wanna choose only style, up-to-date etc...if only style but no money in ur bank@pocket, even need to fasting most of the day every month juz wanna keep up the car installment is no use meh...if one's is born in rich family, that is another way around la, wanna buy moon and stars also go ahead...:biggrin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
dun buy....sit there n read...free reading :)...i normally see those books at fren's shop....sunway shops are the most...all magazines are there...free reading....lolz
wah... that is what i do also leh... i never have a car mag.. i only have free ones...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone selling student ap(uk) ? pls pm or leave contact for serious seller , thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience