Something Is Scary Happening In My House!

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
chelnick said:
ermm.. well i was in my friends room and she was in the bathroom showering...

i was facing her computer when i felt someone walk behind me... so i thought my friend finish shower already... i turn around and saw a girl wearing a black lace dress walk out the door... i was blur for a moment... really thought was my friend cause the thing was a girl...

then i hear properly can still hear my friend in the bath room.... so it can't be her... and it can't be anyone else cause only 2 of us in the house...

oh btw i checked... my friend doesn't have a black lace dress XD
are you guy or gal? Why you friend is having shower while you are in her room?heheheh..seems like something is going on before or after???.....

Possible you are imagine something on your gal friend in the bath room???

dont shoot me..just curious...... *cabut*

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Acura,

You may attracted a so called" hamsap ghost".......you may need to find another more Hamsap ghost to chase away the current one....

:P

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
like this lah acura, bring us to your home and experience it ok? maybe the ghost scared so many ppl (almost all hamsup guys) then the ghost run away by itself...

zero4, blackbelt kungfu fighter also no use... use only azimut then kaw tim.. hahaha :D

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
4agze said:
like this lah acura, bring us to your home and experience it ok? maybe the ghost scared so many ppl (almost all hamsup guys) then the ghost run away by itself...

zero4, blackbelt kungfu fighter also no use... use only azimut then kaw tim.. hahaha :D
hahaha... :D if u need hamsup guys dun 4get to call zth member!

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
shit...becoz of one hamsup ghost haunting in the house then attracted many hamsup ghost to come....must be very scary...

hehhehehe....

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
acura:- lights just go on and off? or lights flickering? ... if flickering then possible electrical problem.. if just go on when its off.. or off when its on.. then something is not right.. and if that is happening throughout the entire house then its really not right.. eewwww..

chel_nick:- u can see those things wan ah? why suddenly that apparition appeared before you la? sommore black lacy dress.. sound like its naughty.. lol

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
links said:
are you guy or gal? Why you friend is having shower while you are in her room?heheheh..seems like something is going on before or after???.....

Possible you are imagine something on your gal friend in the bath room???

dont shoot me..just curious...... *cabut*
i'm a guy la... she's my best friend lorz... hey bathroom is outside the room so even if she bath i can't see T.T(so sad)

erm my family got a little history with hantu... my mom can see... my auntie is an exorcist for a church... my grandma can see.... some of my cousins also can see...

this was actually my first time seeing... before that kena kacau got la... but can't see...

but like now not scared of them already... cause my house used to have a "GIRL" staying with us... but dunno go where already.... after my auntie pray over the house it disappeared....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
chelnick,
Maybe the "girl" who stayed with you thought you were not horny enough for her. hahaha so she left for a more horny human guy. You should've f-ed the "girl" when you had the chance. At least, rather than hear people say, "pei kwai tiu", you can tell them "ngor tiu kwai" hahaha

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
sometime this 'friends' is protecting us... jus like in Thailand..they buy a doll(atcually i oso not sure wat is tat)... they put it near the house gate n they believe it will protect the house owner from bad things...

well...i sometime also got 'something' disturb me while i sleeping inside my room...when i try 2 wake up jus like someone is holding me... it feeling a dreaming but got 1 nite it happen almost 3times...since i take my dads azimut(hehe...duno how to say mah) near my bed...it never happen again...

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
ok... i dunno if it was me la... but something happened just now...
i went to put my music louder...and left the room to go to toitlet..
returning back to the computer.. the speakers ere off... that's really odd.. cos i remeber making them louder.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
After I acid clean my rear windscreen of water spots/marks about a month ago, today continue on to polishing the rest of all the windows including the front windscreen.

Dirty, with paint over spray. Water don't even bead and just sticks onto the glass making visibility bad

Start...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience