Something Is Scary Happening In My House!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
acura,

I'm experiencing the same problem now in my room... lights kept flickering and off for no reason. My UPS kept switching to battery every couple of seconds. This could only mean 1 thing... I believe of the TNB substation is not supplying enough power to everyone. I'm preparing my digital camera now.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Depends on the type of light... mine is 4 x downlight with ballast. This type will flicker if voltage is low.

For those normal light without ballast, it will turn off and on by itself if voltage is low. Some will dim instead of turning off.

Update: After writing this, the lights stopped flickering. Hhmm...

X-Files!

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
wahlao just a scary thread can be 9 pages long......acura got loads of fans *bow* *bow*

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I got 1 friend he is very funny wan lah a bit stupid stupid. Last holiday he went to Genting for holiday with me friends. I forgot which apartment they stay lah. Accrding to his frend the sleep with all the light off and the 3 guys sleep togehter lah. The wind noise can be heard from the window coz its normal in Genting. At around 3.00am my stupid frend heard some noise from the ceiling..He was crazt terus Tiu the ghost with bad words he even said make noise again or i'll beat u to hell...Then the noise just suddenly stop...My other frend juz terus sleep and pretend nothing happen...

ah hong

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
TitanRev said:
I got 1 friend he is very funny wan lah a bit stupid stupid. Last holiday he went to Genting for holiday with me friends. I forgot which apartment they stay lah. Accrding to his frend the sleep with all the light off and the 3 guys sleep togehter lah. The wind noise can be heard from the window coz its normal in Genting. At around 3.00am my stupid frend heard some noise from the ceiling..He was crazt terus Tiu the ghost with bad words he even said make noise again or i'll beat u to hell...Then the noise just suddenly stop...My other frend juz terus sleep and pretend nothing happen...
wah liau... RESPECT!!! keke

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Like that ghost also scared...sure is first time come out to scare ppl...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Tiu the ghost Kau kau see who has more "SARD HEI" "Kiiling Air"

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
hehehe later the ghost bring his 'geng', u'll be in trouble hehehe... the ghost army.. hehehehe :p

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Then we also bring lots of hamsapians from ZTH.....

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
don simply tiew those things or talk back vulgar words.. later it angry it can hurt you.. ex collegue working late on a regular day was leaving for home.. just exit the ground floor of the office(at cubicle area) when he sorta got a glimpse of a dark shadow.. he panic and started scolding vulgar words.. then he heard a loud hiss and it echo'ed.. then the lights went out automatically.. and he fled.. ran out to the guard house.. he asked the guard did he eoff the lights.. he says no.. lights wont go out unless the patrolling guard says the premises is empty.. hmm.. don play play.. the place where it happen is an old building.. 5 floors.. and many employees there have their own personal account of weird encounters/experiences..

7am masok office.. the hot air dryer for your hands suddenly turned on.. the toilet just flushed itself.. the new account manager tot 'wah so advance this old office got such hi-tech toilets'... ish i typing now also i sked edi.. ish..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
TitanRev said:
Then we also bring lots of hamsapians from ZTH.....
Then when the ghost comes out, we catch the damn ghost and fuck and rape kau the ghosts. We can then come back and again say, "Kwai pei ngor dei tiu" rather than "ngor dei pei kwai tiu".
English translation:
"We F the ghosts" rather than
"we let ghost F"
muahahaha
After F the ghost, we put them in bottle, then wrap yellow "holy paper" (cantonese word: foo) around the bottle and let them suffer the pain till they become weak. After they become weak, we take them out of the bottle and slash, cut and stab them with a knife that's been "holy-fied". That time, they will perish from existence entirely, even as ghosts. MUAHAHAHA

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

LEFT: replica package / Right: real Defi package

LEFT picture: package replica / RIGHT picture: real Defi gauge

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience