Something Is Scary Happening In My House!

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
oh man it happened again!!!!
i was out just now i came back the whole house was dark.. then i online for like half an hour liao.. then the lights came back on byitself!!! YIPES!!!

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
fluorescent light? just change it lar, think too much already

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
hey... careful a bit ler.... that day i spotted a "Friend" at my friends place..

scared the shit out of me... so next day went to pray... the monk suddenly stop at our side and telling us got something follow my friend hehe..

other then that... shouldn't have to worry.... maybe some techician at TNB nothing better to do go play with your electricity lol

ah hong

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
chelnick said:
hey... careful a bit ler.... that day i spotted a "Friend" at my friends place..

scared the shit out of me... so next day went to pray... the monk suddenly stop at our side and telling us got something follow my friend hehe..

other then that... shouldn't have to worry.... maybe some techician at TNB nothing better to do go play with your electricity lol
wah!!! really ar??? how was da fren looks like??? can tell abit ar?

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
ermm.. well i was in my friends room and she was in the bathroom showering...

i was facing her computer when i felt someone walk behind me... so i thought my friend finish shower already... i turn around and saw a girl wearing a black lace dress walk out the door... i was blur for a moment... really thought was my friend cause the thing was a girl...

then i hear properly can still hear my friend in the bath room.... so it can't be her... and it can't be anyone else cause only 2 of us in the house...

oh btw i checked... my friend doesn't have a black lace dress XD

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
chelnick said:
ermm.. well i was in my friends room and she was in the bathroom showering...

i was facing her computer when i felt someone walk behind me... so i thought my friend finish shower already... i turn around and saw a girl wearing a black lace dress walk out the door... i was blur for a moment... really thought was my friend cause the thing was a girl...

then i hear properly can still hear my friend in the bath room.... so it can't be her... and it can't be anyone else cause only 2 of us in the house...

oh btw i checked... my friend doesn't have a black lace dress XD
this kind of thing normal lah, its always happened for people who share house/apartment (housemate)... i heard this kinda of stories more than thousands timez already...

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
wah...ur 'heng dai' is watching u~

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
acura, if this kind of thing still happen to u for a month or more l8er... Its maybe ur electricity got problem. But if this thing not happen to u anymore afta diz, its might be ghost wanna 'kacau' u, afta 'it' get bored with u, 'it' will leave u and go to other houses.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
acura said:
its not A bulb.. its a room of bulbs.. not florecent lamps

she means down lite ler...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
For more practical, get an electrician to check the wiring better.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need help. wanted to buy lancer cs2a 4wd fuel tank or cs5w 4wd fuel tank. if anyone got info on this part please do help. by the way.. is there anyway to source in oem 4wd fuel tank that suitable and compatible for cs3a cedia beside custom or kacuk fuel tank. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience