Something Is Scary Happening In My House!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
spirit 'cum' ar??? wahahaha
tell us anything moved around or not
tell u what acura
u bring a compass into ur room, walk around or something,corner here n there stop n see, if the compass goes spining like crazy...better run
get cheap compass frm bookshop enuf liao

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
huh??? what's this like amityville onli......acura your house in subang ah???? where????

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
nope.. din on the lights last night. hahaha....
but i dreamt of someone got killed... was i girl.. dunnoleh.... thni woke up at 4.30 something... scare the shit out of me..

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
acura said:
nope.. din on the lights last night. hahaha....
but i dreamt of someone got killed... was i girl.. dunnoleh.... thni woke up at 4.30 something... scare the shit out of me..

what is the name of the girl that got killed?

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
SataniC said:
oii if she didnt pay electricity bill TNB straight cut laa...u think they free like u meh...off and on ppl's power....malaysia how many thousand of ppl not paying bill laa hahaahah
i know u not paying bills, mauhuahauhauhauhauhauhauhuah, want to play on off ppl's power also cannot, kekekekekekee

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
acura,

you dreamed someone got killed last nite? you see any 4 digit number or not? if yes remember to share....can buy toto if win first price then can hire ghost buster from USA to help.....

Or have you rejected any admirer(s) recently? because there were cases in Taiwan the guy kena rejected so go disturbed the gal by cut off the wire of her house...call and act like ghost...then distribute her phone no. to those sex maniacs......do you recall you rejected anyone lately? try to check on them.. :P

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
huahuahauhau... i dunno man.. i dun remeber my dream.. i just remembered that someone got blasted.!

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
acura chan..better get some help.Just for precaution,check see if it is just a normal dream or really something did happen.I did personally experience b4,it happened to my sister few years back.
My advices la..go ask just for precaution no harm wert..
hope you are fine dude.. :)

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
acura said:
huahuahauhau... i dunno man.. i dun remeber my dream.. i just remembered that someone got blasted.!
you read the news too much..still imagine you are in London subway??? you better wake up.....remember to look around for any 4 digit number next time when you dream again....it may help many poor zth member here

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
oh man it happened again!!!!
i was out just now i came back the whole house was dark.. then i online for like half an hour liao.. then the lights came back on byitself!!! YIPES!!!

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
fluorescent light? just change it lar, think too much already

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
hey... careful a bit ler.... that day i spotted a "Friend" at my friends place..

scared the shit out of me... so next day went to pray... the monk suddenly stop at our side and telling us got something follow my friend hehe..

other then that... shouldn't have to worry.... maybe some techician at TNB nothing better to do go play with your electricity lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all ,
recently i had my colt mirage a156 (1979) transplant to 4g91 carb , but it did save me any fuel , so i am thinking bout convert 4g91 carb to 4g91 injection ,
so i went on to study & research about the ECU , however i still hv about 10 pin-out on the ecu that i can't find the discription (function) . now i need help from u guys to help me , did anyone of u hv the 4g91 pin-out diagram ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience