Snow Performance Water Methanol Injection System.

Altis reach 500HP I enough xD

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
all talk will stop... but end up with another car.... then increase the hunger again....
from Evo, 300whp i'll stop... then Felari, 600whp i'll stop... after that even Veryon, 1200whp i'll stop.... there is no limit 1....:proud:

True...is just in the blood to hunger for more if possible and if our pocket is deep enough to go on and on :proud:

RASHID

Sep 12, 2009
hahaha..
dats true guys..
never endin journey if u r a PETROL HEAD..
always want more..

plus 300whp stil low man..
at least 400 n above..
then u can chase some noob ferrari or porch..
hahaha..

kanan

Nov 12, 2005
I was thinking, 2.5K for the snow. but u have to invest more for other related systems. e.g conrod bearing and crank bearing need to change to support more horses :hmmmm: . if not kebaboom

Ya, lot of things to consider once huge power increase...really not easy to mod a car...lot of things to consider for everything to go well...

Stock 1zz-fe

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
Stock 1zz-fe
it certainly doesnt harm anything, but id rather tune it up first and get a baseline on what to do from there onwards. u wont know what u need until uve maximize the capability of any system, until then u wont know if u NEED the methanol kit. if it comes with a fuel controller, then by all means sir..

it doesnt justify the needs, if u run dis kit with std fueling curve, i dont see how it will help u save fuel. the methanol helps in providing more power, but its not(edit) gonna be optimize if its not tuned properly

RASHID

Sep 12, 2009
hahaha..
beside tunin the fuel curve..
it wil save fuel by the cold air it produce..
if im correct..?

from my research from US forum..
100% it wil never harm the engine..
no bad side effect unti now..
soo far soo GOOD..

it certainly doesnt harm anything, but id rather tune it up first and get a baseline on what to do from there onwards. u wont know what u need until uve maximize the capability of any system, until then u wont know if u NEED the methanol kit. if it comes with a fuel controller, then by all means sir..

it doesnt justify the needs, if u run dis kit with std fueling curve, i dont see how it will help u save fuel. the methanol helps in providing more power, but its gonna be optimize if its not tuned properly
So, you are saying that best, I tune the ECU 1st then only proceed for the methanol?
Ya, more power = more fc usually..

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
So, you are saying that best, I tune the ECU 1st then only proceed for the methanol?
yes sir, because the sensors may or may not be able to detect methanol as fuel. so i strongly believe a wide band tune is necessary for u to fully utilise the methanol kit, dat kit is used in highly modified machines to allow a more aggressive tuning, to improve and gain more powwah(overdoing it for a bit there, lol) sir. u dont need to tune it up to the max pun, just to a point dat u need dis kit to maintain dat tune state safely. iam not saying its not profitable, but adding sumthing dat u cant optimize is not my cuppa tea, especially if they are on the expensive side.

Ya, more power = more fc usually..
with the methanol kit, sum of the petrol is subbed with methanol allowing for leaner afr (air to fuel as in petrol mixture), hence u rnt using as much fuel, making it seems like fc is improved.

RASHID

Sep 12, 2009
good guys..
thanks alot..
i really learn lots of info for u all..
more info is stil needed.

thanks to the followin..

xtremeleo
JINEIL2EN
kanan..

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

ya guys..
my plan is to use the kit plus retune my emanage..
soo just wish me luck..

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
good guys..
thanks alot..
i really learn lots of info for u all..
more info is stil needed.

thanks to the followin..

xtremeleo
JINEIL2EN
kanan..

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

ya guys..
my plan is to use the kit plus retune my emanage..
soo just wish me luck..
I just can wishing u good luck in get a good tuner & all the best...:proud:

The BMW Motorrad division has just introduced two touring models to its lineup, the BMW K 1600 GT and the BMW K 1600 GTL, that feature the most compact inline-six engines for a production motorcycle.

“In 2010, BMW Group Malaysia had a record breaking year with our BMW Motorrad division, delivering a total of 281 motorcycles. As of the first quarter of this year, we have already sold a total of 74 BMW...