SNOW PERFORMANCE Stage 1 - Water/Methanol Injection for NA engines (any car) RM 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

SNOW PERFORMANCE Stage 1 - Water/Methanol Injection for NA engines (any car) RM 1200

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
Item(s):
SNOW PERFORMANCE Stage 1 - Water/Methanol Injection for NA engines (any car)

Package includes:
Complete Stage 1 For NA
Extra 60cc nozzle will be given together with the set, thus u can have (100cc standard nozzle and extra60cc nozzle)
Complete Wiring already done by my wireman
Custom Made Bracket and holder for the Tank and the pump
Sensor and LED lights
BOX and user manual

Price:
ITEM BOOKED

can arrange for Installation (rm 200 - 350 depend on car)

Warranty:
Warranty Life time by Manufacture, Receipt will be given to you

Dealing method:
COD, Bank in, Pos Laju (bare by buyer)

Location of seller:
Jalan Klang Lama, Sunway, Bangsar, OUG area

Contact method/details:
Call 012 342 3596

Age of item:
2 Months old, Used for Demo Purpose Only

Item(s) conditions:
In Perfect Condition, No scratch or damage, all working properly, Box is kept well too, Perfect condition - Like New

Picture:
Complete Package photo from the main supplier as below:

Actual Photos of Item in box:

Reason for sale:

Used for Demo purpose on my wira, and now im selling off my beloved wira

Boost Cooler Benefits:

1. Low cost - affordable solution with high results as you can get up to 60HP.
2. More power than other means of detonation control.
3. Efficiency - leaner air fuel ratio can be utilized for normal operation.
4. Greatly increases air charge densities for huge horsepower increases.
5. safety for your engine block and your pistons, as they are always cooled.

Methanol Boost Cooler for NA engines:

Naturally aspirated/stock compression:
With naturally aspirated engines with less than 10:1 compression, water/methanol is used typically in warm climates to get the intake temps back to 60f. Benefits include: 10-15 HP increases from air density increases and full timing, Increased gas mileage, and carbon free combustion chambers. Activation is by a throttle switch adjusted for onset engine load. With this application, the nozzle is sized so that no more than 10% of total fuel consumption at peak flywheel HP is injected.

Why Methanol?

Methanol is a high octane fuel that is extremely resistant to detonation with an excellent cost/benefit ratio. Its high latent heat of vaporization also makes it an excellent air charge cooler which means a denser mixture and more horsepower. Because of these facts, it is a better anti-detonant than ethanol or iso-propanol although they will work in a pinch. It has however only about 60% of the energy content of gasoline by volume so about twice as much is used to make similar power if used as a straight fuel.

Whom can use this Boost cooler?

Any car with Normal Engine (NA Engines) applicable to any car (Proton, Toyota, Honda, storm, hilux, BMW, Alfa, etc any other car with NA Engine)

if you like to explore more about Snow Performance - Boost cooler you can visit Snow Performance: Home

Last edited:

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site
Re: SNOW PERFORMANCE Stage 1 - Water/Methanol Injection for NA engines (any car) RM

How about the Fluid needed to fill the tank?
How much is that? and where to get it from?
How long a botle can last in the tank?

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
Re: SNOW PERFORMANCE Stage 1 - Water/Methanol Injection for NA engines (any car) RM

How about the Fluid needed to fill the tank?
How much is that? and where to get it from?
How long a botle can last in the tank?
Snow performance is fully explained in the Main thread here at ZTH below is the main link

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ion-for-turbo-and-na-engines.html#post2780619

Hence here is my reply;

- this system works with methanol / water mixture or just water, ofcourse u wont have much performance when using just water compare to the performance of the Methanol mixture.

- there is dedicated supplier u can purchase the Methanol mixture or Boost Juice etc,

- price vary from rm 16 per 4L mixture to rm 30 per 4L mixture depend on the shop u buying from. i can guide you with this upon purchase of system.

- how long it last its depends on these factors:
1. how big the Nozzle u are using? (60cc, 100cc, 175cc).
2. your pump PSI (pressure, boost).
3. your right foot.

for wira 1.5 in order to run 450km i need about 8L mixture...

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site

Item(s):
SNOW PERFORMANCE Stage 1 - Water/Methanol Injection for NA engines (any car)

Package includes:
Complete Stage 1 For NA
Extra 60cc nozzle will be given together with the set, thus u can have (100cc standard nozzle and extra60cc nozzle)
Complete Wiring already done by my wireman
Custom Made Bracket and holder for the Tank and the pump
Sensor and LED lights
BOX and user manual

Price:
RM 1200 only, Below Market price

can arrange for Installation (rm 200 - 350 depend on car)

Warranty:
Warranty Life time by Manufacture, Receipt will be given to you

Dealing method:
COD, Bank in, Pos Laju (bare by buyer)

Location of seller:
Jalan Klang Lama, Sunway, Bangsar, OUG area

Contact method/details:
Call 012 342 3596

Age of item:
2 Months old, Used for Demo Purpose Only

Item(s) conditions:
In Perfect Condition, No scratch or damage, all working properly, Box is kept well too, Item still in car, can do live demo upon purchase

Picture:
Complete Package photo from the main supplier as below:

Actual Photos of Item in Car:

Reason for sale:

Used for Demo purpose on my wira, and now im selling off my beloved wira

Boost Cooler Benefits:

1. Low cost - affordable solution with high results as you can get up to 60HP.
2. More power than other means of detonation control.
3. Efficiency - leaner air fuel ratio can be utilized for normal operation.
4. Greatly increases air charge densities for huge horsepower increases.
5. safety for your engine block and your pistons, as they are always cooled.

Methanol Boost Cooler for NA engines:

Naturally aspirated/stock compression:
With naturally aspirated engines with less than 10:1 compression, water/methanol is used typically in warm climates to get the intake temps back to 60f. Benefits include: 10-15 HP increases from air density increases and full timing, Increased gas mileage, and carbon free combustion chambers. Activation is by a throttle switch adjusted for onset engine load. With this application, the nozzle is sized so that no more than 10% of total fuel consumption at peak flywheel HP is injected.

Why Methanol?

Methanol is a high octane fuel that is extremely resistant to detonation with an excellent cost/benefit ratio. Its high latent heat of vaporization also makes it an excellent air charge cooler which means a denser mixture and more horsepower. Because of these facts, it is a better anti-detonant than ethanol or iso-propanol although they will work in a pinch. It has however only about 60% of the energy content of gasoline by volume so about twice as much is used to make similar power if used as a straight fuel.

Whom can use this Boost cooler?

Any car with Normal Engine (NA Engines) applicable to any car (Proton, Toyota, Honda, storm, hilux, BMW, Alfa, etc any other car with NA Engine)

if you like to explore more about Snow Performance - Boost cooler you can visit Snow Performance: Home
ok let me know your best price with installation.
TQ

bnr_32

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU

pm me your best price.. tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone here bought those hammers for breaking glass in times of emergencies? These hammers come in many shapes and sizes: some look like a regular hammer but with pointed metal tip and others look like a pocket knife (where you push a button and one sharp object pushes out).

These hammers/tools also have blades to cut seat belt in case we are stuck and need to get out.

But my burning question is: can this hammer be used on windows with security tint? I emailed one popular company...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience