Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

SNOW PERFORMANCE - Water/Methanol Injection for Turbo & NA engines

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
can use in carburetted cars? thanks
i will check for you on that and get back to you, so far we only did for injection type of cars... done up Audi A6 2005 model, Waja, Satria Neo, BMW 525, 530, 318 and proton wira 1.5gli

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
bor ...for honda d15b turbo kit can ah.......?
this KIT is for Turbo and NA, so if ur's turbo this is extremely good for you as u will benefit from it as it will cool your engine and reduce the heat temp inside your engine n keep ur engine block n pistons safe...

this is well known product in US n Germany

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
wow !! its finally here !!

Got any pics of the installation on the Waja?

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Awww Nice Item :

I install AEM methanol /water injection on my Evo 7 but courier from US~

Free bump for u ~ my friend Ozal~

Last edited:

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
wow !! its finally here !!

Got any pics of the installation on the Waja?
we are gathering all the data / photos we have currently, once all ready will publish it online.. meanwhile i have the installation photos for the satria NEO i will upload it soon.

this weekend will be installing on my car wira 1.5 M and will post the installation stages photos also after complete install photos. :biggrin:

thanks SKY222, this product is really works and those who try it they all happy with the performance as it gain power in the same time safety for you engine block n pistons as it reduce the heat / temp inside the engine alot compared to adding an intercooler etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Yeaps this product really works..~ the time I on boost , when the injection system pumps water + methanol to my engine , the horsepower really increase and cold down my engine , well ...at first the injection provide too much of water + methanol to my engine and cause the spark plugs to wet but once adjusted it ....and its working perfectly

optimus

Aug 14, 2007
sky222, how long it has been installed in your E7? What is the hp gain after the installation? If u don't mind to share :biggrin:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
sky222, how long it has been installed in your E7? What is the hp gain after the installation? If u don't mind to share :biggrin:
Installed 2 weeks ago ~~ i not sure how much it gain as I didnt go to dyno after install water / Methanol Injection Kit ...

But from my ECU reading , its really reduce the knocking on the engine when on high boost...anyway my water/methanol injection kit is from AEM
definately worth to buy .....

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
this product really works, for Turbo & NA, currently we installed in BMW 525 and despite its very old beemer the power really increased after using the methanol injection, who is interested for demo on the product can contact me to arrange to view the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche Boxster. In my mind, it is perhaps the most iconic sports car of all time. Something I could possibly attain in my lifetime. A poster of the 986 Boxster was on my wall for a good 8 years, before it yellowed so badly, I had to take it down. That poster is still under my bed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't like soft-tops. But I'd take a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience