SIC Track Day

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Re: September Track Day

Very happy with today 6/9/09 open track day. Weather is just nice, less car (below 50). Only red light one time. Really enjoy the 3 hours. Tiring day but happy :driver:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

yup....it was a great trackday with low traffic n nice weather.......really can maximize the time in track today.....i ran low on fuel by the 2nd hour d.....din stay for full 3 hours....

Sil80-13: what car were you driving today?

Last edited:

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Toyota SEG BlackTop but slow car la. Don't laugh. Hehe.

spyderslr;

How about u?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Toyota SEG BlackTop but slow car la. Don't laugh. Hehe.

spyderslr;

How about u?

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

The black SEG? I think you're the only SEG there today rite? Hehe

I'm driving a DC2, stock white rims with black cikai fibre bonnet. :)

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Yup. The only SEG in the track. Haha. DC2?

You are with my friends EK & DC2 together or different pit?

john_doe_

Sep 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Great TD today guys,
Hopefully there are pictures being uploaded somewhere by someone... Thanks in advance

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

Yup. The only SEG in the track. Haha. DC2?

You are with my friends EK & DC2 together or different pit?
Different pit bro. I share the same pit with a white Evo 8. Yup, I notice your friends' EKs and DCs. Nice cars they have there. :)

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Different pit bro. I share the same pit with a white Evo 8. Yup, I notice your friends' EKs and DCs. Nice cars they have there. :)
Wow. got 2 white EVO damn crazy. Drive like their own pit leh. Hey spyderslr, sorry ah if it's your friend. haha. Anyway, 1 of the white EVO black smoke came out all the time & got problem to slow him down.

Anyway, heard there is another track day on 27/9/09. Hopefully everything the same. Lolz....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

Wow. got 2 white EVO damn crazy. Drive like their own pit leh. Hey spyderslr, sorry ah if it's your friend. haha. Anyway, 1 of the white EVO black smoke came out all the time & got problem to slow him down.

Anyway, heard there is another track day on 27/9/09. Hopefully everything the same. Lolz....
No worries mate, none of them are my friends. Haha. I came solo. My only gripe was my boring wait till 230pm for the track to open up. I came at 130pm, thinking track will open at 2pm.

The Evo 8 that shares same pit with me I think have some problems. Saw it slowing down and the owner discussing with mechanic about some temp/pressure/boost (dunno which one, just overheard abit but not clearly). When I came back to pit about 4pm+, I din see them in the pit d.

Ya, 27th is open as shown on the SIC calendar. Doubt it'll be this low of a traffic tho. Haha.

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100

No worries mate, none of them are my friends. Haha. I came solo. My only gripe was my boring wait till 230pm for the track to open up. I came at 130pm, thinking track will open at 2pm.

The Evo 8 that shares same pit with me I think have some problems. Saw it slowing down and the owner discussing with mechanic about some temp/pressure/boost (dunno which one, just overheard abit but not clearly). When I came back to pit about 4pm+, I din see them in the pit d.

Ya, 27th is open as shown on the SIC calendar. Doubt it'll be this low of a traffic tho. Haha.
La....
You came solo there ka?
Should've joined you.

-Azam-

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Ya. I think should be more car on 27/9. Yesterday maybe it's because not many people know that there is a open track day & also today is Selangor PH. Maybe people go out station for vacation....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

I guess its because this is the 3rd weekend where there's open TD and also the RCA closed TD on saturday. I guess fasting month could be a factor tho. If all those are true, then be prepared for a massive jam on 27th. Hahaha.

Azam : I hinted in FB d. Hehe.

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100

I guess its because this is the 3rd weekend where there's open TD and also the RCA closed TD on saturday. I guess fasting month could be a factor tho. If all those are true, then be prepared for a massive jam on 27th. Hahaha.

Azam : I hinted in FB d. Hehe.
I know
Just I was grounded yesterday + woke up at 2.00 p.m. (I couldn't believe it at our current age)
Love to try my R53 with new chappalang tires and modified bypass valve to see how I much I can improve my lap time.
Besides, long time haven't drive with you la

p/s: please racun batak to join the kaki lari group. tak cukup geng la hehehehe

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

I've totally lost touch with them d. Hahaha. If I myself cukup gang, I won't go solo yesterday. Hehehe. Its harder to racun as we grow older. You are really living a good life to wake up at 2pm.

Ya mate, its been a long long time.

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008

sorry Sil80-13, I'm 1 of the evo8 white owner. but i share pit with 2 satria and 1 mirrage. and there is a ford ranger there. we all share 1 pit. my car was just puncture. no problem. u can see black smoke? is it my car? the other evo that share pit with spyderslr i dunno what happen with his car la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow forummers,
hv a story that would like to share with u guys. My mum's harrier nearly got stolen in Berkely/Eng Ann Garden in Klang around 10 am this morning. The thiefs ply the new security lock from the socket as I think they want to hot wire the car. The coin box was ripped from the compartment and around the security lock area, the dashboard was pry and broken, in order to get the lock out. The small little window at the back seat (left hand side) was broken to gain entry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience