SIC Track Day

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, :wavey: I'm Bart from SIC media centre posting this on behalf of SIC's Track Operation. This is to announce open TD this weekend, 6th September 09 :driver:

0900 - 1100 : Bikes below 400cc

1100 - 1300 : Bikes above 400cc

1400 - 1700 : Cars

Bikes below 250cc is MYR 70.00, bikes above 250cc is MYR 100.00 and Cars is MYR 200.00.

Take note that fees impose is Tag basis, not Vehicle basis which means;

if 2 drivers sharing 1 car, they'll need 2 Tags. :listen:

From now on, we'll try to announce any SIC's open TD (not private TD organize by other party) at this forum for the benefit of 'track kaki'. Any enquiries, please address them to:

kumar.chellapanATsepangcircuitDOTcomDOTmy

or

bakhtiar.ahmadATsepangcircuitDOTcomDOTmy

Thank You. Selamat Berpuasa to all muslim friends.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

kl_akdreams

Jun 28, 2009
Re: September Track Day

wow! thanks for the valuable info. good to see you here. thanks.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

TQ, Bart for the update.

BTW, can the site admin do a sticky for the SIC ppl to post up their track day time table.

WOW!! if go this 1.... it will be back 2 back non-stop for 3 weeks.... errrr got discount ker???

Jack9531

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
Selangor

TQ, Bart for the update.

BTW, can the site admin do a sticky for the SIC ppl to post up their track day time table.

WOW!! if go this 1.... it will be back 2 back non-stop for 3 weeks.... errrr got discount ker???
Blue taxi, me also the same, if this week go again will be 3 times straight..
Haha..
What car u driving there bro? Never meet u there.. Haha..

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Hi again guys. We wish we can give discount but you all know we can't, haha. Already, we're one of the cheapest around. :proud: Thanks mods for making this a sticky.

We do actually update our website though but if we were to match it with zth pace, yes, relatively we're not that up to date.

Anyway, just to let everyone knows, if you still don't, apart from here, SIC's open TD will be announced at SIC's Facebook (add us if you still haven't), as well as here: Sepang Circuit Track Days | Sepang Circuit

Btw, next year's track day will be much different from the way we running it this year. It'll be more organize with proper year schedule and many more. I'll reveal more when the time comes.

I'm not the person who handle complaints at SIC but if you have something to say, and you have your points saying that, I'll make sure it'll get to the right person here at SIC. You can email me at my email address per my first post.

Again, Thanks mods. Edit and delete where appropriate.

Enjoy track day at Sepang Circuit.:wavey:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

Bart,
I just wonder since the SIC's track is run on clock wise.... Q? can it run @ anti clock wise?

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Possible but not as 'safe' as normal clock-wise. Main thing because run off areas and armco barriers configuration will no longer works the way it was design. :driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan

aiyoyoyoyyo?????6th Sept ar?5th oredy got closed session?nak pegi ke tak nak pegi?can my car take d abuse?back to back track days?HAHAHAHAHAH

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

why not if the car is rung good. I try that before.... go for a close track, then next day go for the SIC open track day.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan

carn tyres shud b able 2 hold...but wallet beh sai ler?aahahahahhaahah...now ain't dat a BIG problem?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

but when the "gen" is here just go loh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Plan to modd my FF Opel to FR or 4WD,depend on the enjin goin to swap in.
any sifu can advise the step i need to go and the pricing ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience