Children f1 pitwalk at sic

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hello everyone, I'm sure many of us here have kids. Seek your all kind assistance to spread the word that on Friday 2nd of April 2010 at 5 p.m, which is after practice session of F1, for the first time in SIC, everyone with kids are allowed to go to SIC's pitlane to see F1 crew preparing the car for tomorrow's qualifying session. The session is free (Friday is free entry day). Anyone who wants to participate, please call Mr. Ahmad or Julie at 03-87782244/2257 and confirmed your attendance. To get this close to real F1 action is quite rare and I'm sure the kids will love it (not to mention their dad.) So don't miss this opportunity. Everyone with kids are welcome. Not necessary yours, it could be your little sister or brother but don't la kidnap somebody else's. See you at Sepang. :wavey:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
is there any autograph session this year?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..

I'm using 4G93 engine N/A into my Proton Wira.. (Using around 2 years)
the problem is when i drive sometimes suddenly the RPM down to zero & engine die..

all (TB, ECU & etc) / everything i change included the Full Wiring but it's still happen..also my RSM & SAFC i temporary terminated but also same..
1 more thing, if engine die i must open the hood . let it cold 1st if not i can't start the engine..

seriously i need help from u all to give me the Tips or what ever to settle my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience