You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Nd, next time come to Seremban call me....bring you go makan....those idiot cars....i try to pay back him for you...Muahahaha:biggrin:
Hahahahaha...... sure sure, I'll be back to S'ban either every weekends or fortnight depending on schedule. I'm from S'ban & so does my wife too.

P/S: I think my sister-in-law knows u as she once told me b4 that u are her classmate's elder brother.

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
Also beware of a MYVI, NBX 2772... I made a police report of him and he ended up spending in weekend in the police lookup... serve him fucking right...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahahaha...... sure sure, I'll be back to S'ban either every weekends or fortnight depending on schedule. I'm from S'ban & so does my wife too.

P/S: I think my sister-in-law knows u as she once told me b4 that u are her classmate's elder brother.
Oh shoot....Such a small world right? What's your sister in law's name? I might know her also since she know my sister. Nice to meet you bro. Keep in touch.

Mizu, where got popular...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i decided to post after hearing that 2 friends had their cars broken into while having supper in SS2.

First incident occurred last weekend near SS2 Murni restaurant - passenger window smashed, laptop and bag stolen.

Latest incident happened Monday night where my friend parked her car near the SS2 (seapark) police station - again, passenger window (which is tinted) smashed, branded bag was stolen. the keyhole of the car's boot was also tampered with but they were unable to break...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience