Good and cheap car sprayer in Seremban

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
I have good news for Seremban zth members. I was recommended by a fren to this car spray shop in RJ that is cheap and good. I wanted to spray my bumper and the rear of my car (just below the brake lights) due to a minor accident last time. Also I had a dent on my door (not too big and not too small). In PJ, i was quoted RM300 just for the rear and RM200 for the door (as the sprayer said had to do the whole top part of my door). So total cost is RM500 and needed 3 days to do so i decided to put it off first and source around for better price. When i came back over the weekend in seremban, i paid a visit to my fren's recommended shop in Rasah Jaya, located just opposite the market. The cost he quoted is just RM250 and can collect the car at 6pm (i was there in the morning at 8.30am). Collected the car and sure enough at 6pm it was ready even though it rained in the afternoon. Overall, I am dam satisfied with his service and his price. A little disappointed coz toning just a very little off (can hardly tell, but since i am a bit particular, it caught my eye.. though not at first glance too, really just a very little). Toning off is possibly due to my car's paint job fading already. It's metallic maroon. Friendly person and really recommended for seremban zth. Name of the shop is Kwee Lim tel no at 06-631 7988. Just mention that Khoo with the putra recommended his shop. ;)

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
trex92, yup that shop sure quote u the most reasonable price for his spray-paint job skills. I've personally sent my car for respraying whole car few years ago & was very satisfied with his workmanship & finishing on my whole car. Who's the one who deal with u? A mid-40s chinese man with short curly hair nicknamed "Luen Mo" rite?

If he's the one, then u r lucky as he's the owner of the Kwee Lim spray shop & he's a master in spray paintjob where his traditional spraying skills excelled. He's also dealing with accidents insurance claims previously at the same row of shop from his spraypaint shoplot. Why i knew all this? He's my dad's good old friend for more than 20 years. If u have the chance to meet up with him again (hopefully for chats & not spray-painting repair job :mouth_closed: ), ask him whether he can recall Ah Soo's son or not? Driving the metallic-brown Wira turbo sedan with 4477 reg. no. plate. Hehehehehehe.......... :shades_smile:

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
nd4ever said:
trex92, yup that shop sure quote u the most reasonable price for his spray-paint job skills. I've personally sent my car for respraying whole car few years ago & was very satisfied with his workmanship & finishing on my whole car. Who's the one who deal with u? A mid-40s chinese man with short curly hair nicknamed "Luen Mo" rite?

If he's the one, then u r lucky as he's the owner of the Kwee Lim spray shop & he's a master in spray paintjob where his traditional spraying skills excelled. He's also dealing with accidents insurance claims previously at the same row of shop from his spraypaint shoplot. Why i knew all this? He's my dad's good old friend for more than 20 years. If u have the chance to meet up with him again (hopefully for chats & not spray-painting repair job :mouth_closed: ), ask him whether he can recall Ah Soo's son or not? Driving the metallic-brown Wira turbo sedan with 4477 reg. no. plate. Hehehehehehe.......... :shades_smile:
yeah, that was the guy that did my car... he is a nice and friendly chap and coincidentally my dad also knows him since my dad dealt with him many times. WOw. accident claims too u say? So next time if i got an insurance case claim i can also deal with him ;)

May 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hmm....are u both talking the same person?so how if i wan paint my car into white colour?metallic or solid colour is bettle?and now my car is metallic green...so how much the total cost?or it want juz knocking and repaint for the concentrated part how much is it?can help me ask?tq...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello friends and sifus.....i just do some minor modification on my satria neo...currently im installing 1 inch spacer into my wheels....so the problems is how can i diy to flip the arc fender myself....i have browsing the u tube and see how to do rear fender rolls....it required some machinery to do it...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience