amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
it only manage to clock at 10.4 sec....haiz~~~
full result anyone??

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
if not mistaken Stwanga evo got 9.4 somethings ... i thinkis the best run...

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

here some pic ... some focus is out...

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
-the yellow evo was superb man...with tomei engine, full race header, dog box...deyymm
-Ya service racing joint ventured with a local tuner with the name of setiawangsa racing? if i'm not mistaken,it was driven by panya? could see him doing some final tuning in the picture above

thanks for the pictures xbalance

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
-the yellow evo was superb man...with tomei engine, full race header, dog box...deyymm
-Ya service racing joint ventured with a local tuner with the name of setiawangsa racing? if i'm not mistaken,it was driven by panya? could see him doing some final tuning in the picture above

thanks for the pictures xbalance
yes that yellow Evo is from STwanga the best time i saw was 9.4 some things ....very well tune i think is more then 700hp for gear box i dont think is Dogbox ..more like sequential gearbox every gear shift the car keep on going even faster...

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
i went home early...what about the Goodyear sponsored dragster? 10.3 sec on the first run. Any more runs after that?

pardon me about the dog box...:rofl:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i went home early...what about the Goodyear sponsored dragster? 10.3 sec on the first run. Any more runs after that?

pardon me about the dog box...:rofl:
about the gear box i also not sure... after that the dragster also got make 1 more runby the funny car...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
funny car only run once...10.3...ppl all screaming la cos the EVO run faster than that...i think its the norm cos dragsters usually given 500m of straight braking area...instead of SIC's wat 200m? scared overshoot maa...

the 180sx 2nd run was the best...8.9 if not mistaken..2nd run ard 0100hrs

the yellow charade had a good run until last minute got problem...

1 crash happen to that pink satria...he braked hard lost back traction hit the sidewall n bounced off...

white rx7 ar? blew his engine...and runs after that kinda suck cos the left lane got dust and oil remover...

its been years since i last went SDB...a lot of changes...cars all clocking consistently...kinda sucks though some runs the timing system went gila...instead of giving actual time...the system gave Magnum Toto 4D numbers...

met a lot of ol buddies...still knackered standing from 830 to 230 ahhahaha....worth the RM50...my camcoder cannot connect to my laptop...so need to find a way to transfer vids...

ericfey7

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
funny car only run once...10.3...ppl all screaming la cos the EVO run faster than that...i think its the norm cos dragsters usually given 500m of straight braking area...instead of SIC's wat 200m? scared overshoot maa...

the 180sx 2nd run was the best...8.9 if not mistaken..2nd run ard 0100hrs

the yellow charade had a good run until last minute got problem...

1 crash happen to that pink satria...he braked hard lost back traction hit the sidewall n bounced off...

white rx7 ar? blew his engine...and runs after that kinda suck cos the left lane got dust and oil remover...

its been years since i last went SDB...a lot of changes...cars all clocking consistently...kinda sucks though some runs the timing system went gila...instead of giving actual time...the system gave Magnum Toto 4D numbers...

met a lot of ol buddies...still knackered standing from 830 to 230 ahhahaha....worth the RM50...my camcoder cannot connect to my laptop...so need to find a way to transfer vids...
where does the 180sx come from?Thailand?
and what things happened to the top two STWangan'evo and TurboOne'GDB?
did not see them again after one or two run...:rolleyes:

Raynorton

Known Member
Jul 13, 2006
where does the 180sx come from?Thailand?
and what things happened to the top two STWangan'evo and TurboOne'GDB?
did not see them again after one or two run...:rolleyes:
180sx build up 100% also tuned up with local people (malaysia) but the driver from thai..the actual driver need some practice...hihi

ermm STwangan win...if i not mistaken...

broz114

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
180sx not enough burn on his tyre, that's why he keep coming in coz SIC doesn't allow to burn tyre on track. ST wangan evo out after jump start when it clock 9.2xx so their valid time should be 9.44x. 180sx the fastest time is 9.999s, as i said i think not enough burn on tyre...

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
During free practice, the 180sx did 10.4s with a top speed of 246km/h. The first official run - 9.999s was NOT the time. The timing system couldn't pick up the time, but it managed to get the top speed (i'll find out this later). On the last run, the time was 10.2s and the top speed was 232km/h.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After lodging traffic police report thn only gt free time 2 post it...2day was a bad day i ever meet...At here,i should THANK GOD that still let me in piece,so that i can post at here...THX GOD...My fren and i were totally no injured at tis incident...

lets talk about the incident,2day was a rainy day in penang, somemore the wind is damn strong,i went out to grab my lunch...while i m driving,i saw the tree at left side was going fall down bt nt like...but i think tat i wont so bad luck...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience