SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
Didn't notice. Belated congratulations to jo1 and crew. Good run too

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Thank you all for the support.. hope to do better in round 5...

Cannot afford to open table for the time being... too busy with work and car..

ALGKajang

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
Congrat for bro jo1 and maskulinB8, hope can do better on SDB round 5...................:congrats::congrats::party::

Last edited:

Project_AK

Aug 30, 2009
EastCoast+Qatar
i think SIC should also make one more category; KATEGORI KERETA DRAG PALING GANAS...
and for sure the category will be win by AYIE-45 with his Pink Tube Frame Satria.
why i said that? its because his car was fully loaded with tube frame chasis laa, banana turbo that really owesome laa, engine terbalik and senget laa, and so many stuff lahh, but TAK LAJU PUN!!!
atas kertas maybe that car should be laju kott, but when play at SDB, hampehhh!!!

just see Jo1 car, takder lahh as ekstrim as that pink tube frame, but always champion whatt....
sorry guys, just want to share my opinion to that car. boringg laa asyik tengok keganasan that car at every SDB but cannot clock time yg sepatutnya dgn penampilan.

peace.

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
i think SIC should also make one more category; KATEGORI KERETA DRAG PALING GANAS...
and for sure the category will be win by AYIE-45 with his Pink Tube Frame Satria.
why i said that? its because his car was fully loaded with tube frame chasis laa, banana turbo that really owesome laa, engine terbalik and senget laa, and so many stuff lahh, but TAK LAJU PUN!!!
atas kertas maybe that car should be laju kott, but when play at SDB, hampehhh!!!

just see Jo1 car, takder lahh as ekstrim as that pink tube frame, but always champion whatt....
sorry guys, just want to share my opinion to that car. boringg laa asyik tengok keganasan that car at every SDB but cannot clock time yg sepatutnya dgn penampilan.

peace.
relax la bro..jgn emosi sgt..

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

peace.
i think what is missing in Sepang Drag Battle is proper drag strip like bangkok drag avenue.. there is different in tarmac/material that use in drag strip. Also in Sepang, participant did not allowed for burnout.. there will huge different for high hp car if they are allowed for burnout and get suitable tire temperature for their fully slicks.. this is my opinions la, dont flame me..:smokin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

peace.
in my opinion, everyone will have their own bad days , jo1 is consistent n thts good , bt there were bad days too where he faced probs here n there, so i guess we cant blaim ayie for not performing, he had his days before, and he might have his lucky days ahead :) , so its best just to support all of them , u nvr know wht will happen next, as for me , they are still ahead of me , far by knowledge and experience , so its nt wise for me to say or critic them :)

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
totally aggree, BTW, they have put much effort and money for our motorsport, and I know its not easy to make high hp car:banghead:

so for me, I support everyone who contribute to our motorsport scene..

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
project ak...this is motorsport la..even a f1 team also the same.....sure got win n lose...

Last edited:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
totally aggree, BTW, they have put much effort and money for our motorsport, and I know its not easy to make high hp car:banghead:

so for me, I support everyone who contribute to our motorsport scene..
yup2...me too...fuulllllll support....but no money la....lol..:wavey:

Project_AK

Aug 30, 2009
EastCoast+Qatar
relax la bro..jgn emosi sgt..
i'm cool bro, not emo, like i mention, its just to share my feeling.
see.... other start to give their feeling pulak,
now just femous nickname that already register dah lama yg bagi +ve comment,
after this u can see lah other comment from camouflage nickname pulak kot....
heheheheeee...

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

i think what is missing in Sepang Drag Battle is proper drag strip like bangkok drag avenue.. there is different in tarmac/material that use in drag strip. Also in Sepang, participant did not allowed for burnout.. there will huge different for high hp car if they are allowed for burnout and get suitable tire temperature for their fully slicks.. this is my opinions la, dont flame me..:smokin:
other dragsters using same tarmac what?? just ST wangan Evo that using tyre heater like F1.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

in my opinion, everyone will have their own bad days , jo1 is consistent n thts good , bt there were bad days too where he faced probs here n there, so i guess we cant blaim ayie for not performing, he had his days before, and he might have his lucky days ahead :) , so its best just to support all of them , u nvr know wht will happen next, as for me , they are still ahead of me , far by knowledge and experience , so its nt wise for me to say or critic them :)
yes, totally agree with u, we have ourown bad days SOMETIMES, but if EVERYTIMES its not bad days anymore, its bad team R&D kot.
i'm also support them, critics doesnt mean condem bro, thats why we used cyber-forums like this, to give our opinion. if all people just give +ve, always berada di awang-awangan lah plk.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

project ak...this is motorsport la..even a f1 team also the same.....sure got win n lose...
yeahh i know its motorsport got win and loose.
for your info, main laga ayam pun ada win and loose laa....
just tak sabar to watch KELANTAN vs NEGERI 9 this weekend,
its good if dont have win and loose rite? just give dua-dua win, boleh ke bro?

4G4life

Known Member
Oct 17, 2006
Thank you all for the support.. hope to do better in round 5...

Cannot afford to open table for the time being... too busy with work and car..
don't be too busy la..mlm ni sembang terer :driver:

Last edited:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i personally know a few people that PURPOSELY clock bad times in legal drag races... they participate maybe to scout some potential "race buddies" or maybe doing some component testing. after that, they will proceed to play "outside", where the real money is...

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
i personally know a few people that PURPOSELY clock bad times in legal drag races... they participate maybe to scout some potential "race buddies" or maybe doing some component testing. after that, they will proceed to play "outside", where the real money is...
agree with u...too :hmmmm:..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused:Anyone knows any battery shop that sells YOKOHAMA car battery kindly reply here.

Through years of observations I find YOKOHAMA battery is THE most reliable brand in terms of lifespan, troublefree and performance usage...

So I'm planning to buy one maintainance free YOKOHAMA battery for standby as my CIPPLAK brand
which now I am using showing signs of weakness, when I start the car in the morning...

I had to buy this CIPPLAK brand because I had no choice as I was stalled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience