SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
congrats to jo1 , maskulinb8 and scott silver gti

respect scott , with a small turbo , fullbody , stock intake manifold, dam he clocked 12.3 , hehe a rocket street beast

and the 180sx if it joins next event in the category B , it will be pushing new records the 2wd category i guess
They need to take out the NOS bottle from the 180sx in order to run in category B and set a new record.... I don't think they run with NOS that night but I might be wrong...

ericfey7

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
Anyone knows what happened to the STWangan's EVO and Turbo One's Imprezza ?
They clocked fast at first, but didn't turn out anymore after quarter final?:questionmark:

broz114

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Anyone knows what happened to the STWangan's EVO and Turbo One's Imprezza ?
They clocked fast at first, but didn't turn out anymore after quarter final?:questionmark:
jump start, look at the yellow light after the car launched, suppose to be green

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

well.. Malaysian crowds never know how to appreciate a good thing and a "Boo" or "Hisss" are their only vocab... sadly..

look at the Dragster.. it hit 10.3 and the crowd booed him..WTF ! they dont even know that the driver had no confidence as he couldn't burn out his tyres and when he did 10.3...he was only doing half throttle... without NoS yet... damn... :banghead:
totally agree with this, i dun like crowd's attitude

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
jo1 its time for u unleash the true power of your car la..
dont always low boost la...next race time for high boost and do some 10second passes... :p and show everyone how made in malaysia BOLEH.... ehehhehe :p

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

congrats to jo1 , maskulinb8 and scott silver gti

respect scott , with a small turbo , fullbody , stock intake manifold, dam he clocked 12.3 , hehe a rocket street beast

and the 180sx if it joins next event in the category B , it will be pushing new records the 2wd category i guess
jinkl..
yup u r rite..scots car uses stock intake,stock throttle body,stock valve,stock valve spring,but with big ass 1600cc injectors and 35r turbo with greedy 1980 wastegate...and best part its using trinity clutch..not twin plate or anything fancy..made in malaysia clutch...
so yup definately not bad la...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
congrats to jo1 and the team...funny thing is..ppl start saying the car powered by 2.2L,
hahahaha...let it be

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
full result all category,please???

how about satria pink condong adik ayie???no podium ka??huhuhu

what happen to satria pink billah machine???saw lile accident??
now,who jockey satria billah???

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
bro..what is the best time for 2wd n 4wd...?

jo1...cong 2 u 2 be a champion again......

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
Didn't notice. Belated congratulations to jo1 and crew. Good run too

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Thank you all for the support.. hope to do better in round 5...

Cannot afford to open table for the time being... too busy with work and car..

ALGKajang

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
Congrat for bro jo1 and maskulinB8, hope can do better on SDB round 5...................:congrats::congrats::party::

Last edited:

Project_AK

Aug 30, 2009
EastCoast+Qatar
i think SIC should also make one more category; KATEGORI KERETA DRAG PALING GANAS...
and for sure the category will be win by AYIE-45 with his Pink Tube Frame Satria.
why i said that? its because his car was fully loaded with tube frame chasis laa, banana turbo that really owesome laa, engine terbalik and senget laa, and so many stuff lahh, but TAK LAJU PUN!!!
atas kertas maybe that car should be laju kott, but when play at SDB, hampehhh!!!

just see Jo1 car, takder lahh as ekstrim as that pink tube frame, but always champion whatt....
sorry guys, just want to share my opinion to that car. boringg laa asyik tengok keganasan that car at every SDB but cannot clock time yg sepatutnya dgn penampilan.

peace.

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
i think SIC should also make one more category; KATEGORI KERETA DRAG PALING GANAS...
and for sure the category will be win by AYIE-45 with his Pink Tube Frame Satria.
why i said that? its because his car was fully loaded with tube frame chasis laa, banana turbo that really owesome laa, engine terbalik and senget laa, and so many stuff lahh, but TAK LAJU PUN!!!
atas kertas maybe that car should be laju kott, but when play at SDB, hampehhh!!!

just see Jo1 car, takder lahh as ekstrim as that pink tube frame, but always champion whatt....
sorry guys, just want to share my opinion to that car. boringg laa asyik tengok keganasan that car at every SDB but cannot clock time yg sepatutnya dgn penampilan.

peace.
relax la bro..jgn emosi sgt..

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

peace.
i think what is missing in Sepang Drag Battle is proper drag strip like bangkok drag avenue.. there is different in tarmac/material that use in drag strip. Also in Sepang, participant did not allowed for burnout.. there will huge different for high hp car if they are allowed for burnout and get suitable tire temperature for their fully slicks.. this is my opinions la, dont flame me..:smokin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

peace.
in my opinion, everyone will have their own bad days , jo1 is consistent n thts good , bt there were bad days too where he faced probs here n there, so i guess we cant blaim ayie for not performing, he had his days before, and he might have his lucky days ahead :) , so its best just to support all of them , u nvr know wht will happen next, as for me , they are still ahead of me , far by knowledge and experience , so its nt wise for me to say or critic them :)

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
totally aggree, BTW, they have put much effort and money for our motorsport, and I know its not easy to make high hp car:banghead:

so for me, I support everyone who contribute to our motorsport scene..

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
project ak...this is motorsport la..even a f1 team also the same.....sure got win n lose...

Last edited:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
totally aggree, BTW, they have put much effort and money for our motorsport, and I know its not easy to make high hp car:banghead:

so for me, I support everyone who contribute to our motorsport scene..
yup2...me too...fuulllllll support....but no money la....lol..:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia today unveiled the third variant of the 6-series – the Gran Coupé that joins its Coupé and Convertible siblings. The Gran Coupé is BMW’s first four-door coupé that marries sporty aesthetics with powerful dynamics, penetrating yet another segment of premium luxury cars. Four-door sedan and dynamics of a coupé; this is the winning formula for an attractive vehicle with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience