SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
well.. Malaysian crowds never know how to appreciate a good thing and a "Boo" or "Hisss" are their only vocab... sadly..

look at the Dragster.. it hit 10.3 and the crowd booed him..WTF ! they dont even know that the driver had no confidence as he couldn't burn out his tyres and when he did 10.3...he was only doing half throttle... without NoS yet... damn... :banghead:
the crowds speak only what they see...'aku bayar RM10 la woi'....lolz..:thefinger:

btw...nice round 4.....granstands full....sic rich that night...haha..with the dragters, gtr35 and others...and congrats to all the winners...i hope next round will be better...:wavey:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
well yea..the best event by far.. because....THERE WAS ALOT OF SHOW GIRLS...fuuh~

Sonoco..
Podium..
Goodyear..

Hot Hot Hot !!

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
congrats to jo1 , maskulinb8 and scott silver gti

respect scott , with a small turbo , fullbody , stock intake manifold, dam he clocked 12.3 , hehe a rocket street beast

and the 180sx if it joins next event in the category B , it will be pushing new records the 2wd category i guess

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
the 180sx like small pontiac dragsters in US:adore:....wonder how many hp the car have...:hmmmm:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004

respect scott , with a small turbo , fullbody , stock intake manifold, dam he clocked 12.3 , hehe a rocket street beast

and the 180sx if it joins next event in the category B , it will be pushing new records the 2wd category i guess
They need to take out the NOS bottle from the 180sx in order to run in category B and set a new record.... I don't think they run with NOS that night but I might be wrong...

ericfey7

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
Anyone knows what happened to the STWangan's EVO and Turbo One's Imprezza ?
They clocked fast at first, but didn't turn out anymore after quarter final?:questionmark:

broz114

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Anyone knows what happened to the STWangan's EVO and Turbo One's Imprezza ?
They clocked fast at first, but didn't turn out anymore after quarter final?:questionmark:
jump start, look at the yellow light after the car launched, suppose to be green

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

well.. Malaysian crowds never know how to appreciate a good thing and a "Boo" or "Hisss" are their only vocab... sadly..

look at the Dragster.. it hit 10.3 and the crowd booed him..WTF ! they dont even know that the driver had no confidence as he couldn't burn out his tyres and when he did 10.3...he was only doing half throttle... without NoS yet... damn... :banghead:
totally agree with this, i dun like crowd's attitude

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
jo1 its time for u unleash the true power of your car la..
dont always low boost la...next race time for high boost and do some 10second passes... :p and show everyone how made in malaysia BOLEH.... ehehhehe :p

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

jinkl..
yup u r rite..scots car uses stock intake,stock throttle body,stock valve,stock valve spring,but with big ass 1600cc injectors and 35r turbo with greedy 1980 wastegate...and best part its using trinity clutch..not twin plate or anything fancy..made in malaysia clutch...
so yup definately not bad la...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
congrats to jo1 and the team...funny thing is..ppl start saying the car powered by 2.2L,
hahahaha...let it be

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
full result all category,please???

how about satria pink condong adik ayie???no podium ka??huhuhu

what happen to satria pink billah machine???saw lile accident??
now,who jockey satria billah???

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
bro..what is the best time for 2wd n 4wd...?

jo1...cong 2 u 2 be a champion again......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The biggest news from the 2008 Model Year Lotus line-up is the introduction of the Supercharged Elise SC, a 220 PS version of the multi award-winning roadster, easily identified by its new rear spoiler and unique new design of alloy road wheels.http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071023.011/mini1/lotus-launches-supercharged-elise-sc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience