SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
of cos laa...in sdb die2 fight max can get rm1k...outside 500% :P :P...plus the adrenaline of police woot woooottt hehehehe

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i personally know a few people that PURPOSELY clock bad times in legal drag races... they participate maybe to scout some potential "race buddies" or maybe doing some component testing. after that, they will proceed to play "outside", where the real money is...

heehe very true , for some la :D

Project_AK

Aug 30, 2009
EastCoast+Qatar
i personally know a few people that PURPOSELY clock bad times in legal drag races... they participate maybe to scout some potential "race buddies" or maybe doing some component testing. after that, they will proceed to play "outside", where the real money is...
agree with u little bit. as a motorsport guy, i dont think we want to get loose at most of the game that we get-in.
one more thing, i dont think MONEY is a big issue for a rich people. PROUD/NAME more important for rich people bro. lagipun DUIT HARAM tak kemana jgk bro. if poor people like me maybe MONEY is important.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good evening,

this golf i coated a month ago, and finally have the time to blog. previously this car owned by a lady owner who use to pick up her child from school, mileage only runs about 26k in 3 years. basically this car can say is still new but still i found alot of defects on it. the interior, dashboard and leather seats also found very oily meanwhile the exterior full of swirls and water spots. whole process will took me quite some time to get it done, let the pictures do the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience