Super Lucky Incident

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
After lodging traffic police report thn only gt free time 2 post it...2day was a bad day i ever meet...At here,i should THANK GOD that still let me in piece,so that i can post at here...THX GOD...My fren and i were totally no injured at tis incident...

lets talk about the incident,2day was a rainy day in penang, somemore the wind is damn strong,i went out to grab my lunch...while i m driving,i saw the tree at left side was going fall down bt nt like...but i think tat i wont so bad luck tat tree crash onto me kut...while i m left about 20m to the tree, the tree fall down and i straight e-brake,sad is the tree is crash into my car. My front bonnet,bumper, and front windscreen total lost...:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:....tat time i ask my fren did he all right, n he say yes i am all right.after 3 sec,we heard people shouting HLP HLP...we quickly try to open our door,my door cant open n try open passenger door see...and luckily it stil can open and we managed to get out...but tat incident time got 1 motorist was beside me...he wasn't lucky as me...the tree was pressed to his shoulder...normally if we sudden the tree fall down and hit us thn we wil fall down,but tat about 55-60 old man he was stil sitting at his motorcycle, he was trying to save his son frm being hit by the tree....luckily all the car tat pass by stop n help to take off the tree...after tat we wait 4 the bomba ambulance....

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u r lucky man...god bless'

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Update Latest New:tat old man stil in ICU...may god bless him also....he is a brave old man tat trying 2 save his son...salute...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
poor thing....hope he will be fine.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
poor old man..

lucky u....

u need to check your front suspension oso...i might have sagged due to heavy load....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, lucky you guys are alright. Damages can be repaired but life are priceless. Thank God you guys are escaped unhurt. It was really a close call.

Hope the old man is alright as well. Any father/mother would sacrifice themselves for their children :top:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
one of my most phobia accident, was stuck by a tree once when i was young... good to know its just the car, life is by far more precious...

to the old man, good things come to good ppl... you old man is one of those ppl, hope for your recovery

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
hope the old man get better son! thank god that your alright! car has a price but not life! take care all!!!

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Learn form lesson and guys, learn from pandaclubzz...:driver:
drive or ride carefully, remember the loves one..:driver:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
If not mistaken, natural disaster is not included in the coverage.

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
This is a unpredictable natural disaster incident tat we all dn wn...tat old man suffering many part of broken back bone,neck,etc...hope tat old man wil be fine...wil update the old man news whn i got it...u all can see picture 3,1 big tree hit my car,1 big tree hit the motorkar...u can see the direct impact of the tree...pic4 green pant is his granson(maybe), tat old man is lying down at the floor 1...

YeeHau 86 and Danz, i can claim the insurance cos tat time my vehicle is on the running condition,if tat time my car is stop at the road waiting traffic light something like tat thn the tree sudden fall down n hit my car and i cant claim 4 the insurance...

sad case is tis car is my father borrow me 4 study purpose 1...somemor garan warranty dn hv my name...

wd i knw frm the workshop crew so far is i need to pay RM400 no matter how the amount of the insurance claim 4 me..

1)license P wit nt enough 2 years
2)nt enough 21 yrs old
3)insurance is not in my name

i kena 2 and 3...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone..

i need to change my os giken twin plate ( the plate only)...

does anyone know how much it is..
where to get it...

TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience