Satria NEO: Rim's pcd?

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
I am driving a Neo cps. I want to change to 15". I want the rim to be coming out towards the fender and got more space to fit big calipers. What spec should i choose?

Jun 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hye,

jz got my first ever car a satria neo lite..
thinking of changing the rims but not the tyres.
so the question is, if i want to use my stock tyres which is 195/55 R15 what size rims can i fit in?
i knw 15inch, but what i dun understand is the offset part and also the 6.5jj or 7jj..

need help:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
hye,

jz got my first ever car a satria neo lite..
thinking of changing the rims but not the tyres.
so the question is, if i want to use my stock tyres which is 195/55 R15 what size rims can i fit in?
i knw 15inch, but what i dun understand is the offset part and also the 6.5jj or 7jj..

need help:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
are you going to add wide body? Or CPS arch? If no, no need to worry much, just go the shop they know what to fit.
U can use back the ori measurement, rim wide is 6.5jj, offset +38.
If u want it to look wider can go for offset +30.
Can always ask the shop to show u.:biggrin:

Last edited:

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
btw which shop does customising of bodykit? Cause I want my car to look like the proton s2000.
Johor then I know where. But u really want to do that?
Then wide body actually is too wide, well it look really nice but police may disturb when see.
Second, the spoiler. It require you to change the who rear mirror, unless u using CPS model which have the mounting point at the top coners.

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
Anybody know what is the offset for the rim that go until the CPS wide arch? +35? +30?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to improve on the performance of this car for street usage. Besides swop engine, what else can be done? Im from JB. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience