Satria NEO: Rim's pcd?

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Good info as I'm looking forward to change sportrims for my Lite Neo...this will be my 1st mod before moving to the next stage.

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
Good info as I'm looking forward to change sportrims for my Lite Neo...this will be my 1st mod before moving to the next stage.
Thats why i asking here. Just got my lite-neo early this year. now still waiting to fiinish the 3 so called free service (which actualy charging very high price on the parts and etc).
Baba, please take note that, if you change the rim if your car still under warranty, absorber, spring and also DISC BRAKE will void warranty.
There is still absorber problem in Neo, most of the car will have some noise on it which need to go back and re-tightening and so on.
Make sure u drive until satisfy (no mroe complain) only go do those void warranty things. (if your car still under warranty).
:itsme:

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Haven't done nothing yet as my car is into 2nd free service [currently at 4.5k]. My ride need to check using PDT as the fuel consumption is on the high side...half tank can go 100-120km only. Seem that from full tank to half tank the needle move too fast and slowing down from half tank to empty.

As you said, need to solve all problem before start modding.

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
Haven't done nothing yet as my car is into 2nd free service [currently at 4.5k]. My ride need to check using PDT as the fuel consumption is on the high side...half tank can go 100-120km only. Seem that from full tank to half tank the needle move too fast and slowing down from half tank to empty.

As you said, need to solve all problem before start modding.
Me too going to 2nd service but i drive seldom so my car now only 3K km.
About the needle which do down fast then slow after half tank, mine too.
Don't worry about that as some of the car is like that depend on the tank shape i guess.
cuz my bro's waja (7-8 years car) also like that but the fuel consumption is ok.
My fuel consumption i think is ok cuz it's a 1.6 car.
You dont measure by half tank or full tank, measure by how much $$ or litre you pump in.
RM10 approximate can go 60km.
and oh please dont think it's rediculus about the fuel consumption like this,
cuz fyi my iswara 1.3ltr (10years old) also having RM10 to 60km.
unless this is your 1st car or u driving a small cc car previously,
or else u need to accept higher fuel consumptioin for 1.6ltr car.
u can switch you meter to see Approximate Fuel Consumption, which mine is showing 8.7.
if yours is higher then maybe some problem.
Other than what i told u the story on top, then u better go and check.:biggrin:

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
The info that you provide assure me to check my fuel consumption problem as soon as possible as I usually filled up about RM60 for about 200km usage [Ron97]...and my Approximate Fuel Consumption is showing 11.7 , which I assumed is high even for 1.6L engine.

Thanks for the info.

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
oh.. oops.. i'm filling with 95.. haha~~~
ok then we skip about the $$ part.
BUT What The Heck 11.7 afc???
Better check, better check!!:bawling:

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Okey will do that soon as I have been running around with that consumption for around 7 months already.

Back to the rims topic...better stick to 15 to maintain performance or switch to 16, as I like my car performance right now [stop~go pickup and also power when climbing hill...the power is there around 2000-3000rpm] ... i don't know what terms these is call

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
Okey will do that soon as I have been running around with that consumption for around 7 months already.

Back to the rims topic...better stick to 15 to maintain performance or switch to 16, as I like my car performance right now [stop~go pickup and also power when climbing hill...the power is there around 2000-3000rpm] ... i don't know what terms these is call
U mean acceleration?
Just maintain as 15" 1st before you go for modding under the hood.
You can try to use the most 16 inch. As far i know that, is not recommended for using 17.
Unless you really mod your engine to have a power output more than 160bhp..
even Lotus & R3 (both below 160bhp if i not mistaken) stick to using 16inch. :driver:

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
already changed my steel rims to 15" sport rims...my choice is kspeed with oz ultraleggera design.

neo83

Known Member
Mar 9, 2011
Johor Bahru
Not necessarily bro. You should take your car height as a factor too. Ride height too low & soft suspension would definitely rub your arches even with +42 offset. Before my current setup, i use a 6.5jj with +32 offset running on 195/55 series tires with lowering spring. The car sits nicely without having to roll my arches.

NO promises but i'll try to upload it soon :burnout:
i know bro..but now i use 7jj+40 offset..
if u use 6.5jj+195/55/15 that is no problem..
i never been before this.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Greetings to all. I'm thinking what can we do if we are being chased by suspected hijackers or in any form of chasing that may put our lives in danger while driving on highway.

I wonder there is any police stations/assist centre on North-South Highway?

Thanks in advance for sharing the solutions
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience