naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Welcome welcome diazai. :)
Mind asking, are you a lady? Anyway there is a lady owner in other forum

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
In r3gister.org forum. Anyway once u got ur car come join us in our very own FB group. So far all boys though. Lol

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Wah laaaaaddddddy r3 owner.....super rare species ! :biggrin:
Hey when you get yr car get to fbook and search neo 2011 r3 owners community.

Quote yr build number and we will verify you in, lots of info and clowns there!!

---------- Post added 10-11-2011 at 12:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 10-10-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

ok i will. just wanna ask is there any accessories apart of the extractor that i'll get seperately when i receive my car? just want to reconfirm. ;)
Cepat2 ..! We need more members from east coast at the Fbook forum!!
Just the extractor, make sure request for first aid kit as some members got it

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
Kota Bharu
Wah laaaaaddddddy r3 owner.....super rare species ! :biggrin:
Hey when you get yr car get to fbook and search neo 2011 r3 owners community.

Quote yr build number and we will verify you in, lots of info and clowns there!!

---------- Post added 10-11-2011 at 12:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 10-10-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Cepat2 ..! We need more members from east coast at the Fbook forum!!
Just the extractor, make sure request for first aid kit as some members got it
oho are you from east coast rkbella? yea2 cant wait to get mine. eh what what else we can request besides first aid kit?

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
tinted voucher, handle lock, first aid, full tank fuel, normal thing that can get from promotion stuff.....

I hate my CF box!!!!! please check yours if it still rubbing the hood or not, last time i talk with R3 they said the new batch already been fix most of the problems..

Oct 10, 2011
Kota Bharu
tinted voucher, handle lock, first aid, full tank fuel, normal thing that can get from promotion stuff.....

I hate my CF box!!!!! please check yours if it still rubbing the hood or not, last time i talk with R3 they said the new batch already been fix most of the problems..
ok then i'll check by the time i get it. will inform you then.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

cannot put thin soft sponge temporary???

eizat

Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
just to let u guys know that my neo r3 is producing 141whp 16.23kg of torque at JC RACING and D-TUNING..if u still didnt know, stock neo r3 producing only 104whp at mellenium which is about 106-108whp at JC RACING..its ur choice to keep the originality of the car but at any time ur neo r3 can kena tapau by any heavy modded neo cps or campro..by that time please dont blame r3..willing to show the dyno sheet if any of u dont believe me :biggrin:

Last edited:

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
just to let u guys know that my neo r3 is producing 141whp 16.23kg of torque at JC RACING and D-TUNING..if u still didnt know, stock neo r3 producing only 104whp at mellenium which is about 106-108whp at JC RACING..its ur choice to keep the originality of the car but at any time ur neo r3 can kena tapau by any heavy modded neo cps or campro..by that time please dont blame r3..willing to show the dyno sheet if any of u dont believe me :biggrin:
i think most of us are referring originality looks.. not performance

yes please share your dyno chart. i believe all of us would love to see that

eizat

Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
here's the dyno chart from d-tuning..im afraid i cant let u guys know what modifications has been made because my car dah kena pecah before..i believe they were trying to steel the car but didnt have a chance to do so because i cabut the steering and put on special lock..so just want to remind to all of neo r3 owners here pls dont park ur car outside ur house or any sebarangan tempat parking..kalau nak parking jugak pls buy steering yang boleh cabut and lock it..atleast the car wil be save :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have some information from turbo sifus out there.

1. i need some explanation for turbo different of cars like ford ranger, toyota hilux and other with cars like evos,skyline gtr and others.......
2. can sifu here explain me about the different......
3. i also would like to know how strong does the turbo for that twin cabin compare to those powerful cars........which one is stronger/powerful?
4. can the turbo in twin cabin be as powerful as those evos car?
5. if i want to make the turbo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience