Satria Neo CPS problem

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Haha cool.....tq

Alrite Fri, Kayu Aman Suria @ 10pm.

My contact : 012-2805025

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

So is it still on even there's ony 3 of us?

Jason, txt me if it's on...tq

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Hey guys..I'll try to come this Friday night for the yam cha!! No promises but I'll deffinitely try my best to come if I'm free..Would be nice to meet up with you guys and chat about our cars..Hehe..My number is 012-3254920 btw :driver:

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
yup...eco-tint...they have a special name for those tint used for proton...so they named it safe-tint....actually i do agree that it doesnt have enuf heat resistant....my opinion is to spend some money to tint it again with some security tint and a little more darker..it will make yr car looks great! jpj summons usually the tint shop will guarantee...so don worry.

bout the cps manual, yeah it has some prob but not all, some are really good. maybe just the numbers are high coz the sales volume are high...if percentage i would think not so high indeed....

great fun car under rm60k price tag. i would recommend an auto neo...coz tested the auto and it drives smooth and surprisingly the accelerations was great....i would say it is as fast as manual except a little lag during launch....i heard less problem too....
Urm~ I beg to differ. The auto is good for lady drivers or those with a weak left foot ;)
Stick to the manual.... it would be a shame and insult to the performance (not to mention mileage) and a good chassis.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
just recommending to those buying the car for daily drive and or because loving the design.....anyway choices still yours......
nothing to shame or insults la...this is Neo la not GTR or Evo or Sti......what is wrong driving auto. have u tried been smoked by auto....hope one day u will by a lady driver too. coz i know many ladies are buying neo too.....LOL!
u mean those driving performance cars that with AUTO tranny are SHAMEFUL?
sigh:|

Last edited:

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
just recommending to those buying the car for daily drive and or because loving the design.....anyway choices still yours......
nothing to shame or insults la...this is Neo la not GTR or Evo or Sti......what is wrong driving auto. have u tried been smoked by auto....hope one day u will by a lady driver too. coz i know many ladies are buying neo too.....LOL!
u mean those driving performance cars that with AUTO tranny are SHAMEFUL?
sigh:|
Damn~ sorry if you are a tad offended. If you do want to know any petrol head or diesel head (does not sound right but I know there are some out there) would generally agree that nothing beats the experience in driving a stick shift compared to a self shift. If you want to compare with the modern auto boxes (a good example would be a DSG by VW) is well out of reach for the majority of us. So you cant really compare apple to apple unless you can afford something like a Ferrari where their F1 boxes are really as good if not better than their manual (which they dont produce it anymore).

So yeah~ get the auto for the 90% of times you will be stuck in traffic just so your knee caps wont jump off and show you the royal finger. It works fine for that purpose~ as for me I enjoy man handling a bit more for something I paid with my hard earned money. If and only if our beloved Proton designs and produce a better auto tranny then I guess the market will just have to choose from what is available.

p/s: The current auto boxes by Proton is definitely far better than the ones they fitted to the original Satria.

ldhong

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hey guys, i'm new here...

i have a question, can anyone tell me what is d top speed of an auto neo cps? just came back from a test drive, and i found out that it only manages to do 170km/h.. the car had been running for bout 9018 km now..
my cps reached 180++ i think that is the topspeed as i floored it for few minutes and it stuck there...hopefully, if goin downhill can reach 190km/h...btw, mine is manual...Mileage now reaching 3k soon...

well, CPs problem...My petrol tank lid cover initially couldn't flip out but now solved and i m now left with rattling sound when turning left and right...Already made an appointment to go COE for 2nd time....

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Justin,

What rims u intend to change to? 17inch? I'm thinking of it too, but a little worried as once I tukar rim I usually gatal-gatal to change suspension also to make it "perfect".

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Erm should be sticking to 16 inch cause won't want to compromise too much on performance..And yes adjustable suspension deffinitely needs to be on my car as well..Ekeke..Won't like driving with stock suspension after using adjustable on my current car for so long..

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Well, we've a successful, funny meet up cum yum cha session wit Jason_MUFC & CEEJAY last Fri........nice to meet u guys :)

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Justin, any adjustable brands you have in mind for your Neo? I wish i could afford the Teins, N1 quoted me 3.5k w installation. Alternatively HWL. Maybe we can x-change notes b4 purchase.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience